Lattice Semiconductor (LSCC): Ramp Remains On Track - Baird
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Baird analyst, Tristan Gerra, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Lattice Semiconductor (NASDAQ: LSCC) after the company reported 2Q16 EPS of $(0.03), below consensus of $0.01. GAAP EPS was ($0.12), PF revenue of $99.2 million was up 2.8% sequentially and in line with the midpoint of the guidance range of $97-$103 million. 2Q16 PF gross margin of 59.1% was 210bp higher than the midpoint of guidance of 55.0%-59.0%..
The midpoint of 3Q16 PF revenue guidance is below the $124.5 million consensus. 3Q16 revenue guidance is $110-$116 million, up 10.8% to up 16.9% sequentially.
The analyst stated "Product and design win diversification continues, with server wins starting to ramp late this year. 60GHZ technology remains promising with several end-market drivers"
No change to the price target of $8.00.
Shares of Lattice Semiconductor closed at $6.02 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- Drexel Hamilton Reiterates Buy on IBM (IBM) Following 4Q Report
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Downgrades Health Care REIT (HCN) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!