Lattice Semiconductor (LSCC): Ramp Remains On Track - Baird
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Baird analyst, Tristan Gerra, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Lattice Semiconductor (NASDAQ: LSCC) after the company reported 2Q16 EPS of $(0.03), below consensus of $0.01. GAAP EPS was ($0.12), PF revenue of $99.2 million was up 2.8% sequentially and in line with the midpoint of the guidance range of $97-$103 million. 2Q16 PF gross margin of 59.1% was 210bp higher than the midpoint of guidance of 55.0%-59.0%..
The midpoint of 3Q16 PF revenue guidance is below the $124.5 million consensus. 3Q16 revenue guidance is $110-$116 million, up 10.8% to up 16.9% sequentially.
The analyst stated "Product and design win diversification continues, with server wins starting to ramp late this year. 60GHZ technology remains promising with several end-market drivers"
No change to the price target of $8.00.
Shares of Lattice Semiconductor closed at $6.02 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- AMD (AMD) Q3 'Solid' - Jefferies
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Benchmark Electronics (BHE) Following In-Line 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!