Las Vegas Sands (LVS): Cutting Singapore Gaming Revenue Estimates - UBS
- Futures fall on Brexit worries, Trump's dollar comments
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
UBS analyst, Robin Farley, reiterated her Neutral rating on shares of Las Vegas Sands (NYSE: LVS) and cut Singapore gaming revenue estimates by -16-17% for '16-'17E. The analyst now expects gaming revenues to decline -12% this year vs. flattish trends previously and '17E showing stabilization, up +2% YOY vs. up +4% previously.
The estimate revisions are primarily driven by weaker VIP trends, with mass demand declining less, as we continue to see risk to ests. We now est. Singapore VIP gaming market to decline -29% in '16E (vs. prev. ests of flattish GGR) while mass revs now down -1%, lowered from up +3%. For '17E, the analyst expects VIP to see a slight uptick, up +3% (vs. up +5% prev.) on a now lower base, while mass market is expected to see modest growth of up +2% (up +3% prev.).
No change to the price target of $44 which is based on 10x Vegas & ~13x Macau & Singapore '17 EBITDA est.
Shares of Las Vegas Sands closed at $57.33 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Downgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Neutral
- FBR Capital Cuts Price Target on WPX Energy (WPX) Following Delaware Basin Acquisition
- FBR Capital Remains Bullish on JPMorgan (JPM) Following 4Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!