Las Vegas Sands (LVS): Cutting Singapore Gaming Revenue Estimates - UBS
- Wall St. reverses course as discretionary, industrials weigh
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/27: (PRQR) (OCN) (TWTR) Higher; (CYH) (GNC) (RNWK) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
UBS analyst, Robin Farley, reiterated her Neutral rating on shares of Las Vegas Sands (NYSE: LVS) and cut Singapore gaming revenue estimates by -16-17% for '16-'17E. The analyst now expects gaming revenues to decline -12% this year vs. flattish trends previously and '17E showing stabilization, up +2% YOY vs. up +4% previously.
The estimate revisions are primarily driven by weaker VIP trends, with mass demand declining less, as we continue to see risk to ests. We now est. Singapore VIP gaming market to decline -29% in '16E (vs. prev. ests of flattish GGR) while mass revs now down -1%, lowered from up +3%. For '17E, the analyst expects VIP to see a slight uptick, up +3% (vs. up +5% prev.) on a now lower base, while mass market is expected to see modest growth of up +2% (up +3% prev.).
No change to the price target of $44 which is based on 10x Vegas & ~13x Macau & Singapore '17 EBITDA est.
Shares of Las Vegas Sands closed at $57.33 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Planet Fitness (PLNT) Following Solid 3Q
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades Community Health (CYH) to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!