Las Vegas Sands (LVS): Cutting Singapore Gaming Revenue Estimates - UBS
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
UBS analyst, Robin Farley, reiterated her Neutral rating on shares of Las Vegas Sands (NYSE: LVS) and cut Singapore gaming revenue estimates by -16-17% for '16-'17E. The analyst now expects gaming revenues to decline -12% this year vs. flattish trends previously and '17E showing stabilization, up +2% YOY vs. up +4% previously.
The estimate revisions are primarily driven by weaker VIP trends, with mass demand declining less, as we continue to see risk to ests. We now est. Singapore VIP gaming market to decline -29% in '16E (vs. prev. ests of flattish GGR) while mass revs now down -1%, lowered from up +3%. For '17E, the analyst expects VIP to see a slight uptick, up +3% (vs. up +5% prev.) on a now lower base, while mass market is expected to see modest growth of up +2% (up +3% prev.).
No change to the price target of $44 which is based on 10x Vegas & ~13x Macau & Singapore '17 EBITDA est.
Shares of Las Vegas Sands closed at $57.33 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Las Vegas Sands (LVS), MGM Resorts (MGM) Gain; Japan Casino Bill Expected to Pass Committee - Bloomberg, Citing Asahi
- Shopify (SHOP): CFO Meetings Indicate Strong Growth Ahead - Wedbush
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Ulta Salon (ULTA) to $270; Reiterates Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!