Lantheus Holdings (LNTH): Notes from Management Meetings - Jefferies
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Raj Denhoy, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Lantheus Holdings (NASDAQ: LNTH) and raised the price target to $12.00 (from $8.00). The analyst recently hosted the CEO & CFO of LNTH for a series of meetings.
Following a number of strong questions and the recent stock appreciation, the company highlighted DEFINITY's dominant share of the growing contrast echo market; its stable nuclear contracting position; the pending F-18 partnership; and the available cash as reasons results will remain strong. The low valuation should keep shares working higher; LNTH trades at just 7x EBITDA.
Shares of Lantheus Holdings closed at $8.25 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Newell Brands (NWL): Cutting PT - Jefferies
- MoffettNathanson Downgrades AMC Networks (AMCX) to Sell
- At Home Group (HOME) Comps Double Consensus - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!