Lantheus Holdings (LNTH): Notes from Management Meetings - Jefferies
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Raj Denhoy, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Lantheus Holdings (NASDAQ: LNTH) and raised the price target to $12.00 (from $8.00). The analyst recently hosted the CEO & CFO of LNTH for a series of meetings.
Following a number of strong questions and the recent stock appreciation, the company highlighted DEFINITY's dominant share of the growing contrast echo market; its stable nuclear contracting position; the pending F-18 partnership; and the available cash as reasons results will remain strong. The low valuation should keep shares working higher; LNTH trades at just 7x EBITDA.
Shares of Lantheus Holdings closed at $8.25 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Rambus (RMBS) Following 3Q Report
- Visa (V) PT Trimmed to $93 at Stifel With Initial 2017 Guidance a Touch Light
- UBS Raises Price Target on Zions Bancorp (ZION) to $29 Following 3Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!