Lantheus Holdings (LNTH): Notes from Management Meetings - Jefferies
- Wall St. slips as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst, Raj Denhoy, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Lantheus Holdings (NASDAQ: LNTH) and raised the price target to $12.00 (from $8.00). The analyst recently hosted the CEO & CFO of LNTH for a series of meetings.
Following a number of strong questions and the recent stock appreciation, the company highlighted DEFINITY's dominant share of the growing contrast echo market; its stable nuclear contracting position; the pending F-18 partnership; and the available cash as reasons results will remain strong. The low valuation should keep shares working higher; LNTH trades at just 7x EBITDA.
Shares of Lantheus Holdings closed at $8.25 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Downgrades Autoliv, Inc. (ALV) to Hold
- Rent-A-Center (RCII): Cutting PT On Weakening Core - Jefferies
- UPDATE: SunTrust Starts FLIR Systems, Inc. (FLIR) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!