Lam Research (LRCX) PT Raised to $95 at Nomura But Remains Sidelined
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Nomura Securities analyst Romit Shah bumped his price target on Lam Research (NASDAQ: LRCX) to $95.00 (from $85.00) following Q1 results but maintained a Neutral rating.
Shah commented, "am Research reported largely in line with Street and Nomura estimates, with revenues and EPS slightly stronger than expected. While we are raising our estimates and TP, decelerating revenue and EPS growth after the March period lead us to take a conservative stance on valuation. We maintain our Neutral rating and raise our TP to $95."
FY16E EPS from $6.45 to $6.99; FY17E EPS from $6.80 to $7.50
Shares of Lam Research closed at $99.72 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q Beat
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Eros Int'l (EROS) to $18 Following Multi-Year Deal
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Kroger (KR) to $30 Following 3Q and Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!