Lam Research (LRCX) PT Raised to $95 at Nomura But Remains Sidelined
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Nomura Securities analyst Romit Shah bumped his price target on Lam Research (NASDAQ: LRCX) to $95.00 (from $85.00) following Q1 results but maintained a Neutral rating.
Shah commented, "am Research reported largely in line with Street and Nomura estimates, with revenues and EPS slightly stronger than expected. While we are raising our estimates and TP, decelerating revenue and EPS growth after the March period lead us to take a conservative stance on valuation. We maintain our Neutral rating and raise our TP to $95."
FY16E EPS from $6.45 to $6.99; FY17E EPS from $6.80 to $7.50
Shares of Lam Research closed at $99.72 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- FBR Capital Raises Price Target on Methode Electronics (MEI) Following Better Than Expected 2Q
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cooper Cos. (COO) Following 4Q Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!