Lam Research (LRCX) PT Raised to $95 at Nomura But Remains Sidelined
- Dow, S&P hit highs; Trump comment hammers drug stocks
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Nomura Securities analyst Romit Shah bumped his price target on Lam Research (NASDAQ: LRCX) to $95.00 (from $85.00) following Q1 results but maintained a Neutral rating.
Shah commented, "am Research reported largely in line with Street and Nomura estimates, with revenues and EPS slightly stronger than expected. While we are raising our estimates and TP, decelerating revenue and EPS growth after the March period lead us to take a conservative stance on valuation. We maintain our Neutral rating and raise our TP to $95."
FY16E EPS from $6.45 to $6.99; FY17E EPS from $6.80 to $7.50
Shares of Lam Research closed at $99.72 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Report
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Juniper Networks (JNPR) to Outperform
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts Beacon Roofing Supply (BECN) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!