Lam Research (LRCX) PT Raised to $95 at Nomura But Remains Sidelined
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Nomura Securities analyst Romit Shah bumped his price target on Lam Research (NASDAQ: LRCX) to $95.00 (from $85.00) following Q1 results but maintained a Neutral rating.
Shah commented, "am Research reported largely in line with Street and Nomura estimates, with revenues and EPS slightly stronger than expected. While we are raising our estimates and TP, decelerating revenue and EPS growth after the March period lead us to take a conservative stance on valuation. We maintain our Neutral rating and raise our TP to $95."
FY16E EPS from $6.45 to $6.99; FY17E EPS from $6.80 to $7.50
Shares of Lam Research closed at $99.72 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- Web.com, Inc. (WEB) PT Raised to $25 at BWS Financial Ahead of 4Q Report
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Downgrades Simon Property Group (SPG) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!