Lam Research (LRCX) PT Raised to $110 at RBC Capital
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
RBC Capital analyst Amit Daryanani reiterated an Outperform rating and lifted his price target on Lam Research (NASDAQ: LRCX) to $110.00 (from $105.00) following solid Q4 results and strong guidance.
Daryanani commented, "LRCX reported modest upside to Sept-qtr results, but guided Dec-qtr rev/EPS well ahead of expectations and provided initial but rather constructive comments around WFE in 2017 (up modestly). We think as DRAM & NAND spend grows into 2017 and foundry/logic pauses to declines modestly, it should enable LRCX revenue growth to outpace underlying WFE once again (we note SAM is more attractive in DRAM conversions vs. foundry/logic). Furthermore, we expect the company to have a more constructive and shareholder friendly capital allocation (that should get discussed at their analyst day on 11/16), though given LRCX ability to grow double digits we think primary use of FCF will be internal and/or inorganic investments. Maintain OP and adjusting our target to $110."
Shares of Lam Research closed at $99.72 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cooper Cos. (COO) Following 4Q Results
- Finisar (FNSR) PT Raised to $44 at Needham & Company, Estimates Raised Sharply
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Restoration Hardware (RH) to $34 Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!