Lam Research (LRCX): RBC Sees $400-$500M Buyback, Tuck-In Acquisitions as KLA Deal Terminates
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
RBC Capital analyst Amit Daryanani said with the Lam Research (NASDAQ: LRCX)/KLA Tencor (NASDAQ: KLAC) deal terminated, they beleiver LRCX could utilize incremental cash flow toward a sizable ($400-$500M?) buyback and also see a higher probability that LRCX conducts smaller acquisitions.
On the call, LRCX noted that they estimate that a little north of $2.0B inclusive of the $800M raised from their 2021 Senior Note is available domestically.
The firm reiterated an Outperform rating and price target of $105 on LRCX.
Shares of Lam Research closed at $96.17 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lam Research (LRCX) PT Raised to $110 at RBC Capital
- Lam Research (LRCX) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Maxim Integrated (MXIM) PT Bumped to $45 at Jefferies Following In-Line Results on Note 7 Impact
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Rumors, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!