Lam Research (LRCX): RBC Sees $400-$500M Buyback, Tuck-In Acquisitions as KLA Deal Terminates
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
RBC Capital analyst Amit Daryanani said with the Lam Research (NASDAQ: LRCX)/KLA Tencor (NASDAQ: KLAC) deal terminated, they beleiver LRCX could utilize incremental cash flow toward a sizable ($400-$500M?) buyback and also see a higher probability that LRCX conducts smaller acquisitions.
On the call, LRCX noted that they estimate that a little north of $2.0B inclusive of the $800M raised from their 2021 Senior Note is available domestically.
The firm reiterated an Outperform rating and price target of $105 on LRCX.
Shares of Lam Research closed at $96.17 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) to $23 Following 3Q
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Ulta Salon (ULTA) to $270; Reiterates Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Rumors, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!