Lam Research (LRCX): RBC Sees $400-$500M Buyback, Tuck-In Acquisitions as KLA Deal Terminates
- Wall Street flat as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
RBC Capital analyst Amit Daryanani said with the Lam Research (NASDAQ: LRCX)/KLA Tencor (NASDAQ: KLAC) deal terminated, they beleiver LRCX could utilize incremental cash flow toward a sizable ($400-$500M?) buyback and also see a higher probability that LRCX conducts smaller acquisitions.
On the call, LRCX noted that they estimate that a little north of $2.0B inclusive of the $800M raised from their 2021 Senior Note is available domestically.
The firm reiterated an Outperform rating and price target of $105 on LRCX.
Shares of Lam Research closed at $96.17 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CSX (CSX) PT Raised to $51 at Citi as Hunter Harrison Makes Moves
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $150.00 at BMO Capital; Keeps 'Market Perform'
- Kroger (KR) PT Raised to $33 at Credit Suisse; Reiterates Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Rumors, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!