Lam Research (LRCX): Great Quarter As Expected - Needham
- Wall Street lower as oil snaps four-day rally
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Needham & Company analyst, Edwin Mok, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Lam Research (NASDAQ: LRCX) and raised his price target to $120 from $115 after the company reported strong F1Q17 (Sep) results and provided F2Q17 (Dec) guidance above consensus.
This outcome was in line with analyst expectations and documented in a 10/13 earnings preview note. LRCX continues to benefit from strong 3D NAND investments. Also, its strength in multi-patterning has allowed share gain with foundry/logic customers, which could be an incremental driver in CY17. With very strong shipments in the near term, some investors are concerned that sequential growth is not sustainable going into CY17, but the analyst believes LRCX is well positioned around technology inflections and he expects another year of outperformance ahead.
Shares of Lam Research closed at $99.72 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades PennTex Midstream Partners, LP (PTXP) to Hold
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Green Plains Partners LP (GPP) to Buy
- BTIG Downgrades iRhythm Technologies (IRTC) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Earnings
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!