Kraft Heinz (KHC) PT Raised to $96 at RBC Amid Solid Q2
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set records as tech, banks lead
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Issues Solid Q1 Outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; $2B Accelerated Share Repurchase
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/24: (BOBE) (STX) (WDC) Higher; (NEWT) (MRCY) (CA) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
RBC Capital analyst David Palmer reiterated an Outperform rating an raised his price target on Kraft Heinz Company (NASDAQ: KHC) to $96.00 (from $92.00) following Q2 beat.
"We believe the company's cost savings and revenue management programs will continue to deliver rapid, above-consensus EPS growth-and ultimately pave the way to further M&A upside," the analyst commented.
The firm is raising 2016 and 2017e EPS from $3.06 and $3.87 to $3.22 (+47% YOY; $3.11 cons.) and $3.97 (+23% YOY; $3.84 cons.).
Shares of Kraft Heinz Company closed at $85.54 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alibaba (BABA) PT Raised to $148 at Deutsche Bank
- UPDATE: Macquarie Downgrades Alliant Energy (LNT) to Neutral
- GenMark Diagnostics (GNMK) PT Raised to $15 at Needham & Company
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!