Kraft Heinz (KHC) PT Raised to $96 at RBC Amid Solid Q2
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
RBC Capital analyst David Palmer reiterated an Outperform rating an raised his price target on Kraft Heinz Company (NASDAQ: KHC) to $96.00 (from $92.00) following Q2 beat.
"We believe the company's cost savings and revenue management programs will continue to deliver rapid, above-consensus EPS growth-and ultimately pave the way to further M&A upside," the analyst commented.
The firm is raising 2016 and 2017e EPS from $3.06 and $3.87 to $3.22 (+47% YOY; $3.11 cons.) and $3.97 (+23% YOY; $3.84 cons.).
Shares of Kraft Heinz Company closed at $85.54 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on W.R. Grace & Co. (GRA); Reiterates Buy
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Western Digital (WDC) to $75; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!