Kraft Heinz (KHC) PT Raised to $96 at RBC Amid Solid Q2
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
RBC Capital analyst David Palmer reiterated an Outperform rating an raised his price target on Kraft Heinz Company (NASDAQ: KHC) to $96.00 (from $92.00) following Q2 beat.
"We believe the company's cost savings and revenue management programs will continue to deliver rapid, above-consensus EPS growth-and ultimately pave the way to further M&A upside," the analyst commented.
The firm is raising 2016 and 2017e EPS from $3.06 and $3.87 to $3.22 (+47% YOY; $3.11 cons.) and $3.97 (+23% YOY; $3.84 cons.).
Shares of Kraft Heinz Company closed at $85.54 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Leerink Partners Downgrades McKesson (MCK) to Market Perform
- Alphabet (GOOGL) (GOOG) PT Raised to $925 at Needham & Company
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!