Kraft Heinz (KHC): Raising PT - RBC
- Dow opens at record high led by oil, bank stocks
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
RBC Capital analyst, David Palmer, reiterated his Outperform rating on Kraft Heinz Company (NASDAQ: KHC) and raised the price target to $99 from $96 following better-than-expected 3Q16 earnings results on 11/3.
The increased estimates reflect a more resilient base business performance than anticipated in the US and signs of efficacy from new product innovation. These benefits were partially offset by higher non-core input costs and increased brand investment.
Shares of Kraft Heinz Company closed at $84.05 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- Instinet Raises Price Target on Noble Energy (NBL) to $44; Reiterates Buy
- Evercore ISI Raises Price Target on Regions Financial (RF) to $15 After Meeting with Management
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Earnings
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!