Kornit Digital (KRNT): Online Apparel Driving Investment Cycle - Needham
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Needham & Company analyst, James Ricchiuti, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Kornit Digital Ltd. (NASDAQ: KRNT) after the company hosted a call with analysts to discuss its latest investor presentation, which is available in the investor relations section of its website.
After taking a deeper dive into the presentation, the analyst came away more optimistic about the company’s growth prospects over the next 1-2 years. In particular, the accelerating growth of the on-line apparel market, together with the shift toward smaller garment production runs, increased personalization and big brands’ direct-toconsumer (DTC) strategies, should drive strong equipment and consumables demand over the next several years.
The analyst also views valuation as attractive with the stock trading at less than 18x 2017 non-GAAP EPS. No change to the $15 price target.
Shares of Kornit Digital Ltd. closed at $11.45 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Reiterates Buy on Ciena (CIEN) Following 4Q Report
- Needham & Company Reiterates Buy on Argos Therapeutics (ARGS) Following Investor Day
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Comtech Telecom (CMTL) to $16 Following 1Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!