Kornit Digital (KRNT): Online Apparel Driving Investment Cycle - Needham
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Needham & Company analyst, James Ricchiuti, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Kornit Digital Ltd. (NASDAQ: KRNT) after the company hosted a call with analysts to discuss its latest investor presentation, which is available in the investor relations section of its website.
After taking a deeper dive into the presentation, the analyst came away more optimistic about the company’s growth prospects over the next 1-2 years. In particular, the accelerating growth of the on-line apparel market, together with the shift toward smaller garment production runs, increased personalization and big brands’ direct-toconsumer (DTC) strategies, should drive strong equipment and consumables demand over the next several years.
The analyst also views valuation as attractive with the stock trading at less than 18x 2017 non-GAAP EPS. No change to the $15 price target.
Shares of Kornit Digital Ltd. closed at $11.45 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oclaro (OCLR): Preannouncement Positive And Margin Leverage Means More To Come - Needham
- Web.com, Inc. (WEB) PT Raised to $25 at BWS Financial Ahead of 4Q Report
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $92 at Needham & Company Following Solid 1Q Beat and Raise
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!