Kite Pharma (KITE): Zuma-1 Debate Not Significant - Jefferies
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Biren Amin, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Kite Pharma (NASDAQ: KITE) after a debate over pot'l Zuma-1 efficacy differences across autologous stem cell transplant (ASCT)-relapsed and refractory pts due to semantics occurred around the word "relapsed".
The analyst believes little distinction has been given to the ASCT-relapsed group within the larger relapsed population with the perception that ASCT-relapsed patients are healthier than refractory patients. Analysis suggests otherwise and we think FDA should come to a similar conclusion.
No change to the price target of $72.
Shares of Kite Pharma closed at $51.69 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Maxim Group Maintains Bullish View on Kite Pharma (KITE) Amid First BLA for CAR-T
- Jefferies Maintains Bullish View on Ra Pharma (RARX) Following ASH Management Meeting
- Spark Therapeutics (ONCE) SPK-9001 FIX Levels Still Best-in-Class But More Steroid Use - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!