Kite Pharma (KITE): Topline Data From PII ZUMA-1 Shows Approvability - Jefferies
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Biren Amin, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Kite Pharma (NASDAQ: KITE) after the company reported topline data from the PII ZUMA-1 study in NHL. The 3-month interim analysis reported an ORR/CR of 79%/52% with a 3-month rate of 44%/39%. In DLBCL, KITE reported an ORR/CR of 76%/47% that moderated to 39%/33% at 3 months. the analyst views the 3-month CR rate across the entire ZUMA-1 cohort as favorable and suggestive of a durable response.
These results support the approvability of KTE-C19 and there are likely to be more details at KITE's investor day (10/18/16) as well as more information around the commercial aspects of KTE-C19 and ASH in December. An FDA mtg is planned in the next few months that could lead to a BLA filing in DLBCL, TFL, and PMBCL by YE2016.
No change to the price target of $72.
Shares of Kite Pharma closed at $54.98 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) to $23 Following 3Q
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Kroger (KR) to $30 Following 3Q and Guidance
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on PG&E Corp. (PCG) to $65 Following Rate Case Decision
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!