Kite Pharma (KITE): Topline Data From PII ZUMA-1 Shows Approvability - Jefferies
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Biren Amin, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Kite Pharma (NASDAQ: KITE) after the company reported topline data from the PII ZUMA-1 study in NHL. The 3-month interim analysis reported an ORR/CR of 79%/52% with a 3-month rate of 44%/39%. In DLBCL, KITE reported an ORR/CR of 76%/47% that moderated to 39%/33% at 3 months. the analyst views the 3-month CR rate across the entire ZUMA-1 cohort as favorable and suggestive of a durable response.
These results support the approvability of KTE-C19 and there are likely to be more details at KITE's investor day (10/18/16) as well as more information around the commercial aspects of KTE-C19 and ASH in December. An FDA mtg is planned in the next few months that could lead to a BLA filing in DLBCL, TFL, and PMBCL by YE2016.
No change to the price target of $72.
Shares of Kite Pharma closed at $54.98 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kite Pharma (KITE): China JV Could Bring $140 In Royalties - Maxim
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Symantec (SYMC) to $27; Reiterates Hold
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on IHS Markit (INFO) Following 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!