Kite Pharma (KITE): Topline Data From PII ZUMA-1 Shows Approvability - Jefferies
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst, Biren Amin, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Kite Pharma (NASDAQ: KITE) after the company reported topline data from the PII ZUMA-1 study in NHL. The 3-month interim analysis reported an ORR/CR of 79%/52% with a 3-month rate of 44%/39%. In DLBCL, KITE reported an ORR/CR of 76%/47% that moderated to 39%/33% at 3 months. the analyst views the 3-month CR rate across the entire ZUMA-1 cohort as favorable and suggestive of a durable response.
These results support the approvability of KTE-C19 and there are likely to be more details at KITE's investor day (10/18/16) as well as more information around the commercial aspects of KTE-C19 and ASH in December. An FDA mtg is planned in the next few months that could lead to a BLA filing in DLBCL, TFL, and PMBCL by YE2016.
No change to the price target of $72.
Shares of Kite Pharma closed at $54.98 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Following 3Q
- Amazon (AMZN) PT Raised to $1250 at Susquehanna
- Kite Pharma to Present at November 2016 Investor Conferences
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!