Kite Pharma (KITE): Reiterating Buy Ahead of ZUMA-1 Study - Stifel
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Stifel analyst, Thomas Shrader, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Kite Pharma (NASDAQ: KITE) ahead of top-line data from the interim analysis of the ZUMA-1 study, due by the end of the month.
The analyst noted that conversations with clinicians that treat these patients suggest that a CR rate above 25% would be impressive and highly approvable. Conventional salvage chemotherapy in these patients would be expected to produce a CR rate of around 8%.
Based on the first seven patients treated, Kite has reported a CR rate of 57%. The analyst believes that expecting to keep up this pace might be unrealistic and he would view a CR rate of 40% (five times current SOC) to be exciting despite being lower than earlier-stage studies conducted in single centers where no physician learning curve was involved.
No change to the price target of $74.
Shares of Kite Pharma closed at $55.58 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kite Pharma (KITE): Novartis ASH Data Looks Similar To KITE's - Stifel
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Report
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts Owens Corning (OC) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!