Kite Pharma (KITE): Reiterating Buy Ahead of ZUMA-1 Study - Stifel
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stifel analyst, Thomas Shrader, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Kite Pharma (NASDAQ: KITE) ahead of top-line data from the interim analysis of the ZUMA-1 study, due by the end of the month.
The analyst noted that conversations with clinicians that treat these patients suggest that a CR rate above 25% would be impressive and highly approvable. Conventional salvage chemotherapy in these patients would be expected to produce a CR rate of around 8%.
Based on the first seven patients treated, Kite has reported a CR rate of 57%. The analyst believes that expecting to keep up this pace might be unrealistic and he would view a CR rate of 40% (five times current SOC) to be exciting despite being lower than earlier-stage studies conducted in single centers where no physician learning curve was involved.
No change to the price target of $74.
Shares of Kite Pharma closed at $55.58 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kite Pharma (KITE): ASH Presentation Is Another Positive For Zuma - HC Wainwright
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades EMCOR Group (EME) to Hold
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!