Kite Pharma (KITE): Reiterating Buy Ahead of ZUMA-1 Study - Stifel
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stifel analyst, Thomas Shrader, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Kite Pharma (NASDAQ: KITE) ahead of top-line data from the interim analysis of the ZUMA-1 study, due by the end of the month.
The analyst noted that conversations with clinicians that treat these patients suggest that a CR rate above 25% would be impressive and highly approvable. Conventional salvage chemotherapy in these patients would be expected to produce a CR rate of around 8%.
Based on the first seven patients treated, Kite has reported a CR rate of 57%. The analyst believes that expecting to keep up this pace might be unrealistic and he would view a CR rate of 40% (five times current SOC) to be exciting despite being lower than earlier-stage studies conducted in single centers where no physician learning curve was involved.
No change to the price target of $74.
Shares of Kite Pharma closed at $55.58 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) to Buy Amid Emerging Delaware Basin Potential
- Checkpoint Software (CHKP) PT Raised to $94 at Stifel Following 4Q Beat
- Carter's (CRI) PT Lowered to $105 at Oppenheimer; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!