Kite Pharma (KITE): Reiterate Buy Ahead of ZUMA-1 Results - Mizuho
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
- Mnuchin Wants Fannie (FNMA)/Freddie (FMCC) Out of Government Hands, But Stocks Grossly Overvalued - Keefe, Bruyette & Woods
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities analyst, Eric Criscuolo, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Kite Pharma (NASDAQ: KITE) and expects the Phase II ZUMA-1 trial to meet its ORR endpoint, with the results now expected by the end of 3Q. Full data is expected at ASH, and a FDA filing remains on track for year-end. The analyst thinks KITE could have the NHL market to itself for a year or more. The filing on 3 month data still raises concerns, but he remains confident. An Investor Day October 18 could provide significant clarity on commercialization and long-term strategy.
The investor day on October 18th, should provide additional details on launch preparations, including logistics, initial targeting, and pricing/ reimbursement, which remains a key piece of the puzzle. Pricing in the $300,000 range is a distinct possibility however the analyst is modeling $200,000. He is also looking forward to updates on the AMGN collaboration (relatively quiet since the original announcement in early 2015), as well as updated timelines for current and future ZUMA trials (including earlier-stage DLBCL) and the progress in solid tumors.
No change to the price target of $80.
Shares of Kite Pharma closed at $58.25 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) to $23 Following 3Q
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Paylocity Holding (PCTY) at Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!