Kite Pharma (KITE): CAR T Checks Show Physicians To Be Cautiously Optimistic - Jefferies
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst, Biren Amin, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Kite Pharma (NASDAQ: KITE) after attending the Lymphoma & Myeloma meeting where current treatment landscapes and future therapies that included CAR T were discussed.
The analyst believes physicians remain cautiously optimistic on CAR T therapies overall and are excited by the impressive data to date. Many physicians the analyst spoke with are looking forward to more mature data (e.g., durability data) to ultimately determine how CAR T fits into each indication's treatment landscape.
No change to the price target of $72.
Shares of Kite Pharma closed at $49.30 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Perrigo Co. (PRGO): Cutting Estimates After Management Meeting - Jefferies
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY): Selloff Overdone - Jefferies
- UPDATE: BMO Capital Upgrades Williams Partners LP (WPZ) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!