Kite Pharma (KITE): CAR T Checks Show Physicians To Be Cautiously Optimistic - Jefferies
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Biren Amin, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Kite Pharma (NASDAQ: KITE) after attending the Lymphoma & Myeloma meeting where current treatment landscapes and future therapies that included CAR T were discussed.
The analyst believes physicians remain cautiously optimistic on CAR T therapies overall and are excited by the impressive data to date. Many physicians the analyst spoke with are looking forward to more mature data (e.g., durability data) to ultimately determine how CAR T fits into each indication's treatment landscape.
No change to the price target of $72.
Shares of Kite Pharma closed at $49.30 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
- Cowen Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q
- Pivotal Research Downgrades Kroger (KR) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!