Kinder Morgan (KMI): Raising PT After Non Deal Roadshow - UBS
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
UBS analyst, Shneur Gershuni reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Kinder Morgan (NYSE: KMI) and raised the price target to $27 after travelling with KMI to meet with investors in Europe. With 2015 and credit concerns mostly in the rear view mirror, investors were looking for color on the outlook for a return of capital through dividends or share buybacks.
In terms of dividend coverage level, no guidance was provided; however, we got the sense that going forward as a funding strategy KMI would like to fund the equity portion of its capex backlog through retained DCF. If we assume an annual capex budget of $4B that would translate into $2B in retained DCF or a coverage ratio of 1.5x based on 2020E which would be a big step-down from current coverage levels of 4.0x.
As far as asset sales go, KMI does not see itself as a JV seller of existing assets outside of the unique circumstances with SNG.
The PT increases to $27 from $24.
Shares of Kinder Morgan closed at $22.12 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Photronics, Inc. (PLAB): Raising PT - UBS
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Wolverine World Wide (WWW) After Meeting with Management
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Upgrades PACCAR (PCAR) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!