Kinder Morgan (KMI): Raising PT After Non Deal Roadshow - UBS
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/25: (CWEI) (NXTD) (EYES) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (CALA) Lower (more...)
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
UBS analyst, Shneur Gershuni reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Kinder Morgan (NYSE: KMI) and raised the price target to $27 after travelling with KMI to meet with investors in Europe. With 2015 and credit concerns mostly in the rear view mirror, investors were looking for color on the outlook for a return of capital through dividends or share buybacks.
In terms of dividend coverage level, no guidance was provided; however, we got the sense that going forward as a funding strategy KMI would like to fund the equity portion of its capex backlog through retained DCF. If we assume an annual capex budget of $4B that would translate into $2B in retained DCF or a coverage ratio of 1.5x based on 2020E which would be a big step-down from current coverage levels of 4.0x.
As far as asset sales go, KMI does not see itself as a JV seller of existing assets outside of the unique circumstances with SNG.
The PT increases to $27 from $24.
Shares of Kinder Morgan closed at $22.12 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades Swift Transportation (SWFT) to Buy
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Potential Capacity Crunch May Slow Momentum vs. Sprint (S) - FBR
- KLR Group Raises Price Target on Chesapeake Energy (CHK) to $10; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!