KeyCorp (KEY) Added to Jefferies Franchise Picks List
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies analyst Ken Usdin reiterated a Buy rating and $16 price target on KeyCorp (NYSE: KEY) and added the stock to the Franchise Picks.
Usdin commented, "KEY delivered in the first quarter with First Niagara in numbers. We have even more confidence in the trajectory for EPS and ROTCE and believe the valuation can begin to re-rate closer to peers. Our forward EPS ests. are $1.30 for '17 (up $0.03) and $1.45 for '18 (unchanged), with FNFG cost saves ahead of schedule, legacy KEY loan/deposit/fee growth intact, and credit quality benign. Adding KEY to the Jefferies Franchise Pick List."
Shares of KeyCorp closed at $13.87 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Target (TGT) PT, Estimates Cut at Buckingham Research Following Miss
- Jefferies Downgrades Alcobra Ltd. (ADHD) to Hold
- Deutsche Bank Cuts Price Target on Neurocrine Biosciences (NBIX) Following Study
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Jefferies Franchise Pick List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!