KeyBanc Upgrades Vista Outdoor (VSTO) to Overweight
- S&P, Nasdaq little changed; health stocks weigh on Dow
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Credit Suisse finalizes $5.3 billion mortgage deal with U.S.
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
- OneBeacon Insurance Group (OB) to Explore a Sale - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
KeyBanc upgraded Vista Outdoor (NYSE: VSTO) from Sector Weight to Overweight with a price target of $48. Analyst Scott W. Scott W. Hamann sees an attractive entry point.
"... we view a vast majority of the issues that plagued the Company in F1Q17 as transitory and maintain a shift in wallet share toward firearms accessories should occur in the coming quarters and the hangover from Sports Authority/Sports Chalet liquidations will likely be a F1H17 event. All in, while we maintain F2Q17 results could be messy and result in a lowered guidance, we believe that the current valuation largely prices in a potential guidance cut and we view current levels as having a favorable risk/ reward dynamic," said Hamann.
Shares of Vista Outdoor closed at $39.38 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Target (TGT) PT, Estimates Cut at Buckingham Research Following Miss
- Stifel Starts Enable Midstream Partners (ENBL) at Hold
- Wedbush Remains Bullish on Nexstar Broadcasting (NXST) - PT to $75
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!