KeyBanc Upgrades Vista Outdoor (VSTO) to Overweight
- Wall Street opens flat as investors assess earnings
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
KeyBanc upgraded Vista Outdoor (NYSE: VSTO) from Sector Weight to Overweight with a price target of $48. Analyst Scott W. Scott W. Hamann sees an attractive entry point.
"... we view a vast majority of the issues that plagued the Company in F1Q17 as transitory and maintain a shift in wallet share toward firearms accessories should occur in the coming quarters and the hangover from Sports Authority/Sports Chalet liquidations will likely be a F1H17 event. All in, while we maintain F2Q17 results could be messy and result in a lowered guidance, we believe that the current valuation largely prices in a potential guidance cut and we view current levels as having a favorable risk/ reward dynamic," said Hamann.
Shares of Vista Outdoor closed at $39.38 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades Swift Transportation (SWFT) to Buy
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Restaurant Brands (QSR) to $54
- Swift Transportation (SWFT) PT Bumped to $24 at Stifel Following Solid Q3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!