KeyBanc Upgrades Vista Outdoor (VSTO) to Overweight
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
KeyBanc upgraded Vista Outdoor (NYSE: VSTO) from Sector Weight to Overweight with a price target of $48. Analyst Scott W. Scott W. Hamann sees an attractive entry point.
"... we view a vast majority of the issues that plagued the Company in F1Q17 as transitory and maintain a shift in wallet share toward firearms accessories should occur in the coming quarters and the hangover from Sports Authority/Sports Chalet liquidations will likely be a F1H17 event. All in, while we maintain F2Q17 results could be messy and result in a lowered guidance, we believe that the current valuation largely prices in a potential guidance cut and we view current levels as having a favorable risk/ reward dynamic," said Hamann.
Shares of Vista Outdoor closed at $39.38 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on II-VI, Inc. (IIVI) Following 1Q Beat
- Needham & Company Retains Buy Rating on Nielsen (NLSN) Amid Disappointing Results and Sell-Off
- Drexel Hamilton Reiterates Sell on Corning (GLW) Following Solid 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!