KeyBanc Upgrades Olympic Steel (ZEUS) to Sector Weight
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
KeyBanc upgraded Olympic Steel (NASDAQ: ZEUS) from Underweight to Sector Weight.
Analyst Philip Gibbs said, "Our bias still leans cautiously on the group, though riskreward in the equities seems more finely balanced, particularly as one considers typical seasonal momentum in the space during C4Q-early C1Q."
Shares of Olympic Steel closed at $18.49 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Juniper Networks (JNPR) to Outperform
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades MGM Growth Properties (MGP) to Hold
- BWS Financial Cuts Price Target on Sigma Designs (SIGM) to $5.00
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!