KeyBanc Upgrades Olympic Steel (ZEUS) to Sector Weight
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
KeyBanc upgraded Olympic Steel (NASDAQ: ZEUS) from Underweight to Sector Weight.
Analyst Philip Gibbs said, "Our bias still leans cautiously on the group, though riskreward in the equities seems more finely balanced, particularly as one considers typical seasonal momentum in the space during C4Q-early C1Q."
Shares of Olympic Steel closed at $18.49 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Casey's General Stores (CASY) Following 2Q Earnings Report
- Broadcom (AVGO) PT Raised to $215 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!