KeyBanc Upgrades Olympic Steel (ZEUS) to Sector Weight
- Wall Street falls sharply on worries about banks
- Some Deutsche Bank (DB) Clients Said to Reduce Collateral on Trades
- Qualcomm (QCOM) in Talks to Acquire NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) - DJ
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Comps Rose 3%
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/29: (MENT) (CEMP) (COST) Higher; (CAMP) (ABUS) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
KeyBanc upgraded Olympic Steel (NASDAQ: ZEUS) from Underweight to Sector Weight.
Analyst Philip Gibbs said, "Our bias still leans cautiously on the group, though riskreward in the equities seems more finely balanced, particularly as one considers typical seasonal momentum in the space during C4Q-early C1Q."
Shares of Olympic Steel closed at $18.49 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Bonanza Creek Energy (BCEI) to Hold
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Qualcomm (QCOM) to Buy on Potential NXP Deal
- UBS Raises Price Target on DTE Energy (DTE) to $112; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!