KeyBanc Upgrades Olympic Steel (ZEUS) to Sector Weight
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
KeyBanc upgraded Olympic Steel (NASDAQ: ZEUS) from Underweight to Sector Weight.
Analyst Philip Gibbs said, "Our bias still leans cautiously on the group, though riskreward in the equities seems more finely balanced, particularly as one considers typical seasonal momentum in the space during C4Q-early C1Q."
Shares of Olympic Steel closed at $18.49 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Pioneer Energy Services Corp (PES) to Buy
- Stifel Raises Price Target on Trinity Industries (TRN) to $21; Reiterates Hold
- Mizuho Securities Starts Sunoco Logistics Partners (SXL) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!