KeyBanc Upgrades Olympic Steel (ZEUS) to Sector Weight
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
KeyBanc upgraded Olympic Steel (NASDAQ: ZEUS) from Underweight to Sector Weight.
Analyst Philip Gibbs said, "Our bias still leans cautiously on the group, though riskreward in the equities seems more finely balanced, particularly as one considers typical seasonal momentum in the space during C4Q-early C1Q."
Shares of Olympic Steel closed at $18.49 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) to Buy Amid Emerging Delaware Basin Potential
- Polaris Industries (PII) PT Raised to $85 at Stifel Ahead of 4Q Report
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Upgrades UDR, Inc. (UDR) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!