KeyBanc Upgrades ITT Corp. (ITT) to Overweight
- Dollar lower, stocks flat as caution creeps in ahead of Trump inauguration
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
KeyBanc upgraded ITT Corp. (NYSE: ITT) from Sector Weight to Overweight with a price target of $40. Analyst Jeffrey D. Hammond sees valuation as compelling.
"In short, we view ITT earnings trajectory as fully de-risked following the Company's 3Q16 earnings and updated outlook and view valuation as compelling at current levels. In our view, ITT shares do not reflect the true valuation of its best-in-class Motion Technologies and does not bake in any meaningful recovery in its Industrial Process business, which appears to be at trough levels," said Hammond.
Shares of ITT Corp. closed at $33.26 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades Checkpoint Software (CHKP) to Overweight
- Jefferies Upgrades International Paper (IP) to Buy
- Mitsubishi UFJ Upgrades Concho Resources (CXO) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Upgrades
Related EntitiesKeyBanc, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!