KeyBanc Upgrades ITT Corp. (ITT) to Overweight
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
KeyBanc upgraded ITT Corp. (NYSE: ITT) from Sector Weight to Overweight with a price target of $40. Analyst Jeffrey D. Hammond sees valuation as compelling.
"In short, we view ITT earnings trajectory as fully de-risked following the Company's 3Q16 earnings and updated outlook and view valuation as compelling at current levels. In our view, ITT shares do not reflect the true valuation of its best-in-class Motion Technologies and does not bake in any meaningful recovery in its Industrial Process business, which appears to be at trough levels," said Hammond.
Shares of ITT Corp. closed at $33.26 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades TripAdvisor (TRIP) to Hold
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Citrix Systems (CTXS) to Buy
- Evercore ISI Raises Price Target on Regions Financial (RF) to $15 After Meeting with Management
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Upgrades
Related EntitiesKeyBanc, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!