KeyBanc Upgrades HCA Holdings (HCA) to Overweight
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
KeyBanc upgraded HCA Holdings (NYSE: HCA) from Sector Weight to Overweight with a price target of $94. Analyst Jason Gurda sees favorable risk/reward.
"We are upgrading HCA shares to Overweight with a $94 price target based on our view the shares offer a favorable risk/reward scenario based on: 1) the election could provide a near-term catalyst as the stock does not appear to have priced in recently improved polling of a Democratic win; 2) its moderate EPS growth outlook at a very attractive valuation (P/E under 11x and expected threeyear average EPS growth of 8-12%); 3) the Company’s strong urban market positioning and history of consistent execution; and 4) HCA’s moderate leverage and strong free cash flow profile ($2.3B/year or nearly $6/share in FCF)," said Gurda.
Shares of HCA Holdings closed at $76.89 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- Drexel Hamilton Reiterates Buy on IBM (IBM) Following 4Q Report
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Downgrades Health Care REIT (HCN) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!