KeyBanc Upgrades HCA Holdings (HCA) to Overweight
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
KeyBanc upgraded HCA Holdings (NYSE: HCA) from Sector Weight to Overweight with a price target of $94. Analyst Jason Gurda sees favorable risk/reward.
"We are upgrading HCA shares to Overweight with a $94 price target based on our view the shares offer a favorable risk/reward scenario based on: 1) the election could provide a near-term catalyst as the stock does not appear to have priced in recently improved polling of a Democratic win; 2) its moderate EPS growth outlook at a very attractive valuation (P/E under 11x and expected threeyear average EPS growth of 8-12%); 3) the Company’s strong urban market positioning and history of consistent execution; and 4) HCA’s moderate leverage and strong free cash flow profile ($2.3B/year or nearly $6/share in FCF)," said Gurda.
Shares of HCA Holdings closed at $76.89 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades EMCOR Group (EME) to Hold
- Oppenheimer Remains Sidelined on H&R Block (HRB) Following 2Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!