KeyBanc Upgrades HCA Holdings (HCA) to Overweight
- Wall St. falls as earnings from some big names disappoint
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
KeyBanc upgraded HCA Holdings (NYSE: HCA) from Sector Weight to Overweight with a price target of $94. Analyst Jason Gurda sees favorable risk/reward.
"We are upgrading HCA shares to Overweight with a $94 price target based on our view the shares offer a favorable risk/reward scenario based on: 1) the election could provide a near-term catalyst as the stock does not appear to have priced in recently improved polling of a Democratic win; 2) its moderate EPS growth outlook at a very attractive valuation (P/E under 11x and expected threeyear average EPS growth of 8-12%); 3) the Company’s strong urban market positioning and history of consistent execution; and 4) HCA’s moderate leverage and strong free cash flow profile ($2.3B/year or nearly $6/share in FCF)," said Gurda.
Shares of HCA Holdings closed at $76.89 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades Swift Transportation (SWFT) to Buy
- T-Mobile (TMUS) PT, Estimates Raised at Jefferies
- Swift Transportation (SWFT) PT Bumped to $24 at Stifel Following Solid Q3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!