KeyBanc Upgrades DineEquity (DIN) to Overweight
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
KeyBanc upgraded DineEquity (NYSE: DIN) from Sector Weight to Overweight with a price target of $90. Analyst Chris O'Cull sees compelling risk-reward.
"In our opinion, DIN's current risk-reward proposition represents a good entry point, especially for investors seeking companies with strong free cash flows ($6.25/share, 8% yield) and an above-average dividend yield (4.7%). We believe the promotional adjustments made at Applebee's during 3Q have led to more moderating SRS declines; we believe weak SRS at Applebee's during 1H16 caused shares to pull back. Applebee's is working on several initiatives, including new value messages, bar improvements and off-premise opportunities, that we expect to reverse negative SRS trend by early 2017," said O'Cull.
Shares of DineEquity closed at $78.29 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Potential Capacity Crunch May Slow Momentum vs. Sprint (S) - FBR
- Needham & Company Retains Buy Rating on Nielsen (NLSN) Amid Disappointing Results and Sell-Off
- FBR Capital Sees Under Armour (UA) Sell-Off as Buying Opportunity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!