KeyBanc Upgrades DineEquity (DIN) to Overweight
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
KeyBanc upgraded DineEquity (NYSE: DIN) from Sector Weight to Overweight with a price target of $90. Analyst Chris O'Cull sees compelling risk-reward.
"In our opinion, DIN's current risk-reward proposition represents a good entry point, especially for investors seeking companies with strong free cash flows ($6.25/share, 8% yield) and an above-average dividend yield (4.7%). We believe the promotional adjustments made at Applebee's during 3Q have led to more moderating SRS declines; we believe weak SRS at Applebee's during 1H16 caused shares to pull back. Applebee's is working on several initiatives, including new value messages, bar improvements and off-premise opportunities, that we expect to reverse negative SRS trend by early 2017," said O'Cull.
Shares of DineEquity closed at $78.29 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- Philip Morris Intl (PM) PT Raised to $101 at Jefferies
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on ICON plc (ICLR) to $87.50; Reiterates Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!