KeyBanc Upgrades CIRCOR International (CIR) to Overweight
- Goldman sends Dow to record high, techs lift S&P, Nasdaq
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
KeyBanc upgraded CIRCOR International (NYSE: CIR) from Sector Weight to Overweight with a price target of $58. Analyst James Picariello sees an attractive entry point.
"Since CIR negatively pre-announced its 3Q16 earnings, the stock is down 13% (vs. the S&P 500 -1.2%; XLI -1.9%), despite the Company's recent and highly intriguing acquisition of Critical Flow Solutions. We have been visible proponents of the management team and CIR's internal momentum in improving the margin profile of its businesses against a challenged macro backdrop. Our primary caution had centered on valuation (trading at ~12x EV/ EBITDA since mid-July). Now, with the stock and earnings reset, coupled with a positive acquisition catalyst, we view this as a compelling entry point," said Picariello.
Shares of CIRCOR International closed at $51.94 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades TripAdvisor (TRIP) to Hold
- Needham & Company Upgrades Quantenna Communications (QTNA) to Strong Buy
- Crocs (CROX) PT, Estimates Trimmed at Susquehanna
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Upgrades
Related EntitiesKeyBanc, Standard & Poor's, Earnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!