KeyBanc Upgrades Armstrong World Industries (AWI) to Overweight
- Stock futures rise as flurry of deal activity boosts confidence
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices fall as Iraq resists joining output cut
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
KeyBanc upgraded Armstrong World Industries (NYSE: AWI) from Sector Weight to Overweight with a price target of $50. Analyst Kenneth R. Zener sees attractive risk-reward.
"We upgrade AWI to OW ($50 price target equals 10x FY16 EBITDA) as rising North America demand (up 5% YOY in 1H16 vs. ~1% YOY 2H16 guidance) warrants a NT positive stance, as it may be a cyclical inflection point. AWI's latercycle, NA ceiling tile volumes fell ~29% since 2007, and with widespread 1H16 growth, we prefer to be early to the recovery vs. late. FY16 EBITDA guidance was held steady (~$320M vs. our $326M, FY16 GAAP EPS cut 4% to $2.05$2.25 on interest charges), following 2Q16 $0.56 beat to our $0.50 on higher NA's demand," said Zener.
Shares of Armstrong World Industries closed at $43.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on FMC Technologies (FTI) After Adjusting Estimates
- Jefferies Reiterates Buy on PPG Industries (PPG) - PT to $113
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Danaher (DHR) Following 'Clean' 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!