KeyBanc Upgrades Armstrong World Industries (AWI) to Overweight
- Oil steady around $50 on doubts over OPEC output cuts
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- Universal Health (UHS) Disputes and Denies Conclusions in BuzzFeed Article
- Perrigo (PRGO) to Restructure BCH Omega Pharma Belgium Business; Will Terminate EuroGenerics Agreement
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
KeyBanc upgraded Armstrong World Industries (NYSE: AWI) from Sector Weight to Overweight with a price target of $50. Analyst Kenneth R. Zener sees attractive risk-reward.
"We upgrade AWI to OW ($50 price target equals 10x FY16 EBITDA) as rising North America demand (up 5% YOY in 1H16 vs. ~1% YOY 2H16 guidance) warrants a NT positive stance, as it may be a cyclical inflection point. AWI's latercycle, NA ceiling tile volumes fell ~29% since 2007, and with widespread 1H16 growth, we prefer to be early to the recovery vs. late. FY16 EBITDA guidance was held steady (~$320M vs. our $326M, FY16 GAAP EPS cut 4% to $2.05$2.25 on interest charges), following 2Q16 $0.56 beat to our $0.50 on higher NA's demand," said Zener.
Shares of Armstrong World Industries closed at $43.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Tailored Brands (TLRD) to Buy
- Nu Skin (NUS) PT Trimmed to $55 at Jefferies Following Management Changes as Guidance Can Weigh
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Juniper Networks (JNPR) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!