KeyBanc Starts Wingstop (WING) at Overweight
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
KeyBanc initiated coverage on Wingstop (NASDAQ: WING) with a Overweight rating and a price target of $36. Analyst David Carlson called the company a compelling growth story.
"We believe WING is poised to grow annual revenue in the mid-teens with at least high-teens earnings growth (projecting 19%, on average) over the next several years, driven by mid-teens unit expansion and modest G&A leverage. Our rating is based on our opinion a premium valuation is warranted by the Company’s long-term growth prospects and potential upward bias to near- and intermediate-term SRS and EPS estimates," said Carlson.
Shares of Wingstop closed at $31.36 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Lifted to $48 at Mizuho Following Solid Q3
- Wedbush Reiterates Outperform on Pool Corp. (POOL) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesKeyBanc, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!