KeyBanc Starts WESCO International (WCC) at Overweight
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
KeyBanc initiates coverage on WESCO International (NYSE: WCC) with an Overweight rating and a price target of $76.. Analyst Ryan Cieslak is positive on its industry position.
Cieslak explained, "We have a favorable view on WCC’s leading position within electrical supply distribution and extensive service capabilities, while its more balanced end market mix offers several cyclical and secular catalysts LT. Other considerations include significant share opportunities, enhanced operating leverage post recent cost actions, and emerging benefits from supply-chain initiatives, while its free cash supports a compelling M&A profile. While acknowledging ongoing end market uncertainty, we view downside earnings risk as limited and more than balanced by LT earnings potential, improving broader group sentiment, and relative valuation."
Shares of WESCO International closed at $67.90 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
- Dougherty & Co Starts Quality Systems (QSII) at Neutral
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on US Physical Therapy (USPH) to $63 Following 12-Clinic Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesKeyBanc, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!