KeyBanc Starts WESCO International (WCC) at Overweight
- Oil steadies on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Dollar edges up vs yen as traders eye ECB meeting for cues
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Seen as Kraft Heinz's (KHC) Next Logical Takeover Target - Credit Suisse
- Foxconn says in preliminary discussions to expand U.S. operations
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
KeyBanc initiates coverage on WESCO International (NYSE: WCC) with an Overweight rating and a price target of $76.. Analyst Ryan Cieslak is positive on its industry position.
Cieslak explained, "We have a favorable view on WCC’s leading position within electrical supply distribution and extensive service capabilities, while its more balanced end market mix offers several cyclical and secular catalysts LT. Other considerations include significant share opportunities, enhanced operating leverage post recent cost actions, and emerging benefits from supply-chain initiatives, while its free cash supports a compelling M&A profile. While acknowledging ongoing end market uncertainty, we view downside earnings risk as limited and more than balanced by LT earnings potential, improving broader group sentiment, and relative valuation."
Shares of WESCO International closed at $67.90 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Starts CoreLogic (CLGX) at Sell
- RBC Capital Downgrades IDEX Corp (IEX) to Sector Perform
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Following 2Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesKeyBanc, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!