KeyBanc Starts WESCO International (WCC) at Overweight
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
KeyBanc initiates coverage on WESCO International (NYSE: WCC) with an Overweight rating and a price target of $76.. Analyst Ryan Cieslak is positive on its industry position.
Cieslak explained, "We have a favorable view on WCC’s leading position within electrical supply distribution and extensive service capabilities, while its more balanced end market mix offers several cyclical and secular catalysts LT. Other considerations include significant share opportunities, enhanced operating leverage post recent cost actions, and emerging benefits from supply-chain initiatives, while its free cash supports a compelling M&A profile. While acknowledging ongoing end market uncertainty, we view downside earnings risk as limited and more than balanced by LT earnings potential, improving broader group sentiment, and relative valuation."
Shares of WESCO International closed at $67.90 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Barclays Upgrades Essex Property Trust (ESS) to Overweight
- Morgan Stanley Starts Liberty Global (LBTYA) at Equalweight
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Workiva (WK) to Equalweight, Says Owning The Stock Could be Challenging In 2017
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesKeyBanc, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!