KeyBanc Starts Versum Materials (VSM) at Overweight
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
KeyBanc initiates coverage on Versum Materials (NYSE: VSM) (when issued) with an Overweight rating and a price target of $30. Analyst Michael J. Sison anticipates EPS growth.
"We believe VSM offers investors a high quality small to mid-cap specialty chemical company that is leveraged to the semiconductor industry with steady secular growth drivers as chemicals are increasingly needed to meet the consistent demand for faster and smaller semiconductors. VSM should be capable of MSD organic sales growth levered into MSD to HSD EBITDA growth with a healthy balance sheet that can be levered to support ~10%+ EPS growth," said Sison.
Shares of Versum Materials closed at $ yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- Maxim Integrated (MXIM) PT Bumped to $45 at Jefferies Following In-Line Results on Note 7 Impact
- FBR Capital Reiterates Outperform on Verizon Communications (VZ) Following Solid 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!