KeyBanc Starts Versum Materials (VSM) at Overweight
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street off day's best levels after Trump inaugural speech
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
KeyBanc initiates coverage on Versum Materials (NYSE: VSM) (when issued) with an Overweight rating and a price target of $30. Analyst Michael J. Sison anticipates EPS growth.
"We believe VSM offers investors a high quality small to mid-cap specialty chemical company that is leveraged to the semiconductor industry with steady secular growth drivers as chemicals are increasingly needed to meet the consistent demand for faster and smaller semiconductors. VSM should be capable of MSD organic sales growth levered into MSD to HSD EBITDA growth with a healthy balance sheet that can be levered to support ~10%+ EPS growth," said Sison.
Shares of Versum Materials closed at $ yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $102 at Stifel Following 4Q Report
- Web.com, Inc. (WEB) PT Raised to $25 at BWS Financial Ahead of 4Q Report
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $92 at Needham & Company Following Solid 1Q Beat and Raise
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!