KeyBanc Starts Versum Materials (VSM) at Overweight
- Wall Street hits new high as post-election rally roars ahead
- ECB to scale back asset buys as it extends to end-2017
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 despite doubts over OPEC output cut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
KeyBanc initiates coverage on Versum Materials (NYSE: VSM) (when issued) with an Overweight rating and a price target of $30. Analyst Michael J. Sison anticipates EPS growth.
"We believe VSM offers investors a high quality small to mid-cap specialty chemical company that is leveraged to the semiconductor industry with steady secular growth drivers as chemicals are increasingly needed to meet the consistent demand for faster and smaller semiconductors. VSM should be capable of MSD organic sales growth levered into MSD to HSD EBITDA growth with a healthy balance sheet that can be levered to support ~10%+ EPS growth," said Sison.
Shares of Versum Materials closed at $ yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades EMCOR Group (EME) to Hold
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Tailored Brands (TLRD) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!