KeyBanc Starts Sanderson Farms (SAFM) at Sector Weight
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
KeyBanc initiated coverage on Sanderson Farms (NASDAQ: SAFM) with a Sector Weight rating.
Analyst Brett Andress said, "Although we view SAFM as a well managed, growth-oriented processor (increasing its capacity 70%+ over the last decade), we view valuation at current levels as fair, with the stock currently trading at 13.4x our normalized earnings estimate vs. a range of 12-13x that we believe is more representative of a typical mid-cycle multiple. Further, we would highlight that SAFM has outsized exposure to Georgia Dock pricing (~25% vs. 3-5% for peers), likely creating a sentiment overhang given headlines surrounding this scrutinized pricing mechanism."
Shares of Sanderson Farms closed at $80.65 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Parker-Hannifin (PH) Ahead of Acquisition Close
- Instinet Raises Price Target on Noble Energy (NBL) to $44; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesKeyBanc, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!