KeyBanc Starts Pilgrim's Pride (PPC) at Overweight
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
KeyBanc initiated coverage on Pilgrim's Pride (NASDAQ: PPC) with a Overweight rating and a price target of $21.
Analsyt Brett Andress said, "We view PPC as one of the more balanced and diversified chicken processors (equally exposed across five categories), poised to benefit from its favorable mix and increasing focus on higher margin ABF and organic products. With PPC currently trading at 11.0x our normalized FY17 earnings estimate (below the lower end of a typical mid-cycle range estimate of 12-13x), our $21 price target equates to 13.1x our normalized FY17 estimate, representing ~20% upside from current levels. Of note, our estimates do not reflect the recent acquisition of the GNP Company."
Shares of Pilgrim's Pride closed at $17.61 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades CF Industries (CF) to Buy, Says "Consensus Estimates Now Beatable"
- Benchmark Starts Ameron International (AMN) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesKeyBanc, Earnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!