KeyBanc Starts Patheon Holdings (PTHN) at Overweight
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
KeyBanc initiated coverage on Patheon Holdings (NYSE: PTHN) with an Overweight rating and a price target of $33.Analyst Matthew Mishan sees growth opportunity.
"We believe PTHN is in the early innings of building a broader, more vertically integrated Contract Development and Manufacturing Organization (CDMO) with significant opportunity for organic and inorganic growth. More specifically: 1) there are multiple levers for HSD sales growth; 2) it has room for further margin expansion; 3) leverage declines as EBITDA improves; 4) it is likely an acquirer rolling up a fragmented industry; and 5) there is potential for multiple expansion," said Mishan.
Shares of Patheon Holdings closed at $27.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Potential Capacity Crunch May Slow Momentum vs. Sprint (S) - FBR
- Cynosure (CYNO) PT, Estimates Trimmed at Stifel Despite Solid Results
- Needham & Company Retains Buy Rating on Nielsen (NLSN) Amid Disappointing Results and Sell-Off
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!