KeyBanc Starts Patheon Holdings (PTHN) at Overweight
- Wall Street hits record high for third day in a row
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Exclusive: Japan's TDK in talks to buy iPhone supplier InvenSense - sources
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
KeyBanc initiated coverage on Patheon Holdings (NYSE: PTHN) with an Overweight rating and a price target of $33.Analyst Matthew Mishan sees growth opportunity.
"We believe PTHN is in the early innings of building a broader, more vertically integrated Contract Development and Manufacturing Organization (CDMO) with significant opportunity for organic and inorganic growth. More specifically: 1) there are multiple levers for HSD sales growth; 2) it has room for further margin expansion; 3) leverage declines as EBITDA improves; 4) it is likely an acquirer rolling up a fragmented industry; and 5) there is potential for multiple expansion," said Mishan.
Shares of Patheon Holdings closed at $27.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Casey's General Stores (CASY) Following 2Q Earnings Report
- Broadcom (AVGO) PT Raised to $215 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!