KeyBanc Starts J&J Snack Foods (JJSF) at Sector Weight
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
KeyBanc initiated coverage on J&J Snack Foods (NASDAQ: JJSF) with a Sector Weight rating. Analyst Brett Andress sees the stock as fairly valued.
"While JJSF is a best-inclass operator with MSD organic top-line growth potential, margin expansion opportunities, a clean balance sheet (zero debt, $12.75 per share in cash), and disciplined capital allocation philosophy (buying niche undervalued/turnaround assets), we believe the stock is fairly valued at ~13.0x our FY17E EBITDA ahead of what should be a year of below-average sales growth, with limited visibility into earnings upside and capital deployment (nine quarters without M&A, longest since FY10). We would look for a more attractive entry point for new money," said Andress.
Shares of J&J Snack Foods closed at $122.39 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $47 at Credit Suisse; Results Just 'Ok' But Visability Increases Conviction
- AMD (AMD) Q3 'Solid' - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesKeyBanc, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!