KeyBanc Starts J&J Snack Foods (JJSF) at Sector Weight
- Wall Street flat as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
KeyBanc initiated coverage on J&J Snack Foods (NASDAQ: JJSF) with a Sector Weight rating. Analyst Brett Andress sees the stock as fairly valued.
"While JJSF is a best-inclass operator with MSD organic top-line growth potential, margin expansion opportunities, a clean balance sheet (zero debt, $12.75 per share in cash), and disciplined capital allocation philosophy (buying niche undervalued/turnaround assets), we believe the stock is fairly valued at ~13.0x our FY17E EBITDA ahead of what should be a year of below-average sales growth, with limited visibility into earnings upside and capital deployment (nine quarters without M&A, longest since FY10). We would look for a more attractive entry point for new money," said Andress.
Shares of J&J Snack Foods closed at $122.39 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fastenal (FAST) PT Raised to $49 at Credit Suisse Following 4Q
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Starts Rockwell Collins (COL) at Hold
- UPDATE: SunTrust Starts Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings (AJRD) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesKeyBanc, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!