KeyBanc Starts J&J Snack Foods (JJSF) at Sector Weight
- Wall St. opens higher as M&A activity boosts confidence
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (BEAV) (JPEP) (HLT) Higher; (BAS) (INO) (ADRO) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
KeyBanc initiated coverage on J&J Snack Foods (NASDAQ: JJSF) with a Sector Weight rating. Analyst Brett Andress sees the stock as fairly valued.
"While JJSF is a best-inclass operator with MSD organic top-line growth potential, margin expansion opportunities, a clean balance sheet (zero debt, $12.75 per share in cash), and disciplined capital allocation philosophy (buying niche undervalued/turnaround assets), we believe the stock is fairly valued at ~13.0x our FY17E EBITDA ahead of what should be a year of below-average sales growth, with limited visibility into earnings upside and capital deployment (nine quarters without M&A, longest since FY10). We would look for a more attractive entry point for new money," said Andress.
Shares of J&J Snack Foods closed at $122.39 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts Tabula Rasa Healthcare (TRHC) at Buy
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on FMC Technologies (FTI) After Adjusting Estimates
- Jefferies Reiterates Buy on PPG Industries (PPG) - PT to $113
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesKeyBanc, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!