KeyBanc Starts J&J Snack Foods (JJSF) at Sector Weight
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
KeyBanc initiated coverage on J&J Snack Foods (NASDAQ: JJSF) with a Sector Weight rating. Analyst Brett Andress sees the stock as fairly valued.
"While JJSF is a best-inclass operator with MSD organic top-line growth potential, margin expansion opportunities, a clean balance sheet (zero debt, $12.75 per share in cash), and disciplined capital allocation philosophy (buying niche undervalued/turnaround assets), we believe the stock is fairly valued at ~13.0x our FY17E EBITDA ahead of what should be a year of below-average sales growth, with limited visibility into earnings upside and capital deployment (nine quarters without M&A, longest since FY10). We would look for a more attractive entry point for new money," said Andress.
Shares of J&J Snack Foods closed at $122.39 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Ciena (CIEN) to $30 Following 4Q
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Ciena (CIEN) Following 4Q
- lululemon athletica (LULU): Skeptics Are Quieter - Wedbush
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesKeyBanc, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!