KeyBanc Starts Hormel Foods (HRL) at Sector Weight
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
KeyBanc initiated coverage on Hormel Foods (NYSE: HRL) with a Sector Weight rating.
Analyst Brett Andress said, "While our bias LT remains positive, we see some NT risks to both Pork and JOTS estimates as well as a more muted impact from HRL's historical Pork/Grocery offsets all weighing on estimate upside/potential downside. That said, we do see several partial offsets emerging both NT and LT, including encouraging prospects for Specialty and International, along with a pristine balance sheet creating M&A optionality. At ~20.0x our below-consensus view on FY18, we would look for a more attractive entry point NT on this best-in-class packaged food name."
Shares of Hormel Foods closed at $34.24 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $102 at Stifel Following 4Q Report
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts Safe Bulkers (SB) at Hold
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $120 at Aegis Capital Following Solid 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!