KeyBanc Starts Hormel Foods (HRL) at Sector Weight
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
KeyBanc initiated coverage on Hormel Foods (NYSE: HRL) with a Sector Weight rating.
Analyst Brett Andress said, "While our bias LT remains positive, we see some NT risks to both Pork and JOTS estimates as well as a more muted impact from HRL's historical Pork/Grocery offsets all weighing on estimate upside/potential downside. That said, we do see several partial offsets emerging both NT and LT, including encouraging prospects for Specialty and International, along with a pristine balance sheet creating M&A optionality. At ~20.0x our below-consensus view on FY18, we would look for a more attractive entry point NT on this best-in-class packaged food name."
Shares of Hormel Foods closed at $34.24 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts Owens Corning (OC) at Buy
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Report
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on NeuroDerm (NDRM) to $30 After Meeting with FDA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!