KeyBanc Starts Five Below (FIVE) at Overweight
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
KeyBanc initiated coverage on Five Below (NASDAQ: FIVE) with an Overweight rating and a price target of $47. Analyst Bradley B. Thomas sees the company as a growth story.
"FIVE is an attractive store expansion story, complemented by its fun, valuepriced merchandise, exciting shopping experience, and insulation from online competition. FIVE’s growth profile is among the strongest in our coverage, positioned to drive 20%+ EPS growth through 2020. While valuation (30x our 2016 estimate) is admittedly expensive, we believe the recent pullback provides an opportunity for investors to add to or build a position in FIVE (with shares -25% since July 26 vs. -1% for the S&P 500)," said Thomas.
Shares of Five Below closed at $39.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- Morgan Stanley Assumes Alibaba (BABA) at Overweight; Positive on Ecosystem and AliCould
- BMO Capital Reiterates Market Perform on Casey's General Stores (CASY) Following 2Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesKeyBanc, Standard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!