KeyBanc Starts Five Below (FIVE) at Overweight
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (BEAV) (JPEP) (HLT) Higher; (BAS) (INO) (ADRO) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
KeyBanc initiated coverage on Five Below (NASDAQ: FIVE) with an Overweight rating and a price target of $47. Analyst Bradley B. Thomas sees the company as a growth story.
"FIVE is an attractive store expansion story, complemented by its fun, valuepriced merchandise, exciting shopping experience, and insulation from online competition. FIVE’s growth profile is among the strongest in our coverage, positioned to drive 20%+ EPS growth through 2020. While valuation (30x our 2016 estimate) is admittedly expensive, we believe the recent pullback provides an opportunity for investors to add to or build a position in FIVE (with shares -25% since July 26 vs. -1% for the S&P 500)," said Thomas.
Shares of Five Below closed at $39.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts Canadian Pacific Railway Limited (CP) at Buy
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts Tabula Rasa Healthcare (TRHC) at Buy
- Susquehanna Cuts Price Target on KLA-Tencor (KLAC) Following Strong 1Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesKeyBanc, Standard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!