KeyBanc Starts Five Below (FIVE) at Overweight
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
KeyBanc initiated coverage on Five Below (NASDAQ: FIVE) with an Overweight rating and a price target of $47. Analyst Bradley B. Thomas sees the company as a growth story.
"FIVE is an attractive store expansion story, complemented by its fun, valuepriced merchandise, exciting shopping experience, and insulation from online competition. FIVE’s growth profile is among the strongest in our coverage, positioned to drive 20%+ EPS growth through 2020. While valuation (30x our 2016 estimate) is admittedly expensive, we believe the recent pullback provides an opportunity for investors to add to or build a position in FIVE (with shares -25% since July 26 vs. -1% for the S&P 500)," said Thomas.
Shares of Five Below closed at $39.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Fortive (FTV) at Perform
- Deutsche Bank Cuts Price Target on Neurocrine Biosciences (NBIX) Following Study
- Piper Jaffray Downgrades CoLucid Pharmaceuticals (CLCD) to Neutral Amid Takeover
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesKeyBanc, Standard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!