KeyBanc Starts Extraction Oil & Gas (XOG) at Overweight
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
KeyBanc initiated coverage on Extraction Oil & Gas (NASDAQ: XOG) with an Overweight rating and a price target of $25.
Analyst David Deckelbaum said, "We view XOG as a discounted vehicle for aggressive production growth that is very well capitalized following the recent $780M IPO. We forecast a three-year forward production CAGR of 55% through 2019 while remaining under 1.5x levered at strip with a focused program within a premier area of the Wattenberg, leveraging its core 100K net acre position."
Shares of Extraction Oil & Gas closed at $20.42 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Starts Woodward (WWD) at Hold
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Starts HEICO (HEI) at Buy
- MKM Partners Starts The Priceline Group (PCLN) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesKeyBanc, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!