KeyBanc Starts Extraction Oil & Gas (XOG) at Overweight
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
KeyBanc initiated coverage on Extraction Oil & Gas (NASDAQ: XOG) with an Overweight rating and a price target of $25.
Analyst David Deckelbaum said, "We view XOG as a discounted vehicle for aggressive production growth that is very well capitalized following the recent $780M IPO. We forecast a three-year forward production CAGR of 55% through 2019 while remaining under 1.5x levered at strip with a focused program within a premier area of the Wattenberg, leveraging its core 100K net acre position."
Shares of Extraction Oil & Gas closed at $20.42 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts Beacon Roofing Supply (BECN) at Buy
- Deutsche Bank Starts Verisk Analytics (VRSK) at Hold
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades MGM Growth Properties (MGP) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesKeyBanc, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!