KeyBanc Starts Extraction Oil & Gas (XOG) at Overweight
- Oil steady around $50 on doubts over OPEC output cuts
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- Universal Health (UHS) Disputes and Denies Conclusions in BuzzFeed Article
- Perrigo (PRGO) to Restructure BCH Omega Pharma Belgium Business; Will Terminate EuroGenerics Agreement
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
KeyBanc initiated coverage on Extraction Oil & Gas (NASDAQ: XOG) with an Overweight rating and a price target of $25.
Analyst David Deckelbaum said, "We view XOG as a discounted vehicle for aggressive production growth that is very well capitalized following the recent $780M IPO. We forecast a three-year forward production CAGR of 55% through 2019 while remaining under 1.5x levered at strip with a focused program within a premier area of the Wattenberg, leveraging its core 100K net acre position."
Shares of Extraction Oil & Gas closed at $20.42 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Lululemon Athletica Inc. (LULU) to Buy; Sees Upside Continuing
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts Beacon Roofing Supply (BECN) at Buy
- Argus Starts Chicago Bridge & Iron (CBI) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesKeyBanc, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!