KeyBanc Starts Dollar Tree (DLTR) at Overweight
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
KeyBanc initiates coverage on Dollar Tree (NASDAQ: DLTR) with a Overweight rating and a price target of $90. Analyst Bradley B. Thomas sees potential for as much as $8 in EPS power long-term.
"DLTR is a compelling multi-faceted story, supported by a strong execution at legacy DLTR, as well as a synergy and turnaround story at legacy FDO, acquired in 2015. While DLTR faces near-term headwinds (food deflation, SNAP restrictions, WMT price investment), we believe the recent pullback in shares takes these risks into consideration, and we remain positive on the 2-3-year opportunity ahead as DLTR leverages its ownership of FDO," said Thomas.
The analyst added, "Dollar Tree, which acquired Family Dollar in 2015, boasts a strong operating track record, including positive same-store sales, for over a decade. Continued growth at core Dollar Tree, coupled with potential FDO synergy upside and a turnaround at FDO could drive $8 per share in earnings power in five years."
Shares of Dollar Tree closed at $77.24 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- Mizuho Securities Remains Sidelined on Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Following 3Q Beat
- FBR Capital Raises price Target on Gentex Corp (GNTX) to $22
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesKeyBanc, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!