KeyBanc Starts Dollar General (DG) at Sector Weight
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
KeyBanc initiated coverage on Dollar General (NYSE: DG) with a Sector Weight rating.
Analyst Bradley B. Thomas said, "We initiate coverage of DG with a Sector Weight rating. We believe DG is positioned for healthy revenue and EPS growth in the long run. However, in the near term DG faces headwinds (food deflation, SNAP restrictions, WMT price investments, potential FDO turnaround) that have only recently set in. Valuation takes this into consideration, but we think consensus estimates may still need to move down. We look for an opportunity to get more positive on further weakness in shares, particularly considering DG’s historic insulation through economically softer periods."
Shares of Dollar General closed at $68.70 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Benchmark Electronics (BHE) Following In-Line 3Q
- Microsoft (MSFT): Still Grossly Overvalued - Jefferies
- Philip Morris Intl (PM) PT Raised to $101 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!