KeyBanc Starts Columbia Sportswear (COLM) at Sector Weight
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
KeyBanc initiated coverage on Columbia Sportswear (NASDAQ: COLM) with a Sector Weight rating. Analyst Jessica Schmidt said she would be opportunistic on a pullback.
"We think COLM operates an attractive portfolio of brands, with three of its four brands at less than $250M sales and a history of success building a $1.9B+ lifestyle brand. DTC remains an underappreciated element of COLM’s growth story, in our opinion, and view the founding family as important stewards of the culture. However, high exposure to cold weather and a retail environment still struggling to recover from last year’s warm winter leave us concerned. At 19.4x 2017E P/E and 9.8x2017E EV/EBITDA, compared to its apparel (13.7x 2017E P/E and 7.9," said Schmidt.
Shares of Columbia Sportswear closed at $56.49 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $45 at Oppenheimer
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Danaher (DHR) Following 'Clean' 3Q Report
- Proofpoint (PFPT) Still the Name to Own Following Q3 Results; BTIG Affirms at 'Buy'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!