KeyBanc Starts Columbia Sportswear (COLM) at Sector Weight
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
KeyBanc initiated coverage on Columbia Sportswear (NASDAQ: COLM) with a Sector Weight rating. Analyst Jessica Schmidt said she would be opportunistic on a pullback.
"We think COLM operates an attractive portfolio of brands, with three of its four brands at less than $250M sales and a history of success building a $1.9B+ lifestyle brand. DTC remains an underappreciated element of COLM’s growth story, in our opinion, and view the founding family as important stewards of the culture. However, high exposure to cold weather and a retail environment still struggling to recover from last year’s warm winter leave us concerned. At 19.4x 2017E P/E and 9.8x2017E EV/EBITDA, compared to its apparel (13.7x 2017E P/E and 7.9," said Schmidt.
Shares of Columbia Sportswear closed at $56.49 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Leerink Partners Downgrades McKesson (MCK) to Market Perform
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Wex, Inc. (WEX) Following 3Q Report
- Wedbush Remains Bullish on Amazon.com (AMZN) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!