KeyBanc Starts Columbia Sportswear (COLM) at Sector Weight
- Wall Street opens higher as financial stocks rise
- Oil falls on firmer dollar and profit-taking after OPEC rally
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Comps Rose 3%
- Deutsche Bank woes keep stocks on steep slide
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 09/30: (LXK) (AUPH) (DB) Higher; (OPHT) (CAMP) (CTSH) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
KeyBanc initiated coverage on Columbia Sportswear (NASDAQ: COLM) with a Sector Weight rating. Analyst Jessica Schmidt said she would be opportunistic on a pullback.
"We think COLM operates an attractive portfolio of brands, with three of its four brands at less than $250M sales and a history of success building a $1.9B+ lifestyle brand. DTC remains an underappreciated element of COLM’s growth story, in our opinion, and view the founding family as important stewards of the culture. However, high exposure to cold weather and a retail environment still struggling to recover from last year’s warm winter leave us concerned. At 19.4x 2017E P/E and 9.8x2017E EV/EBITDA, compared to its apparel (13.7x 2017E P/E and 7.9," said Schmidt.
Shares of Columbia Sportswear closed at $56.49 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Guggenheim Starts Columbia Sportswear (COLM) at Buy
- Mizuho Securities Starts Dominion Midstream Partners, LP (DM) at Buy
- Mizuho Securities Starts Energy Transfer Partners (ETP) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!