KeyBanc Starts Columbia Sportswear (COLM) at Sector Weight
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
- Trump picks ex-rival Carson to head housing department
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
KeyBanc initiated coverage on Columbia Sportswear (NASDAQ: COLM) with a Sector Weight rating. Analyst Jessica Schmidt said she would be opportunistic on a pullback.
"We think COLM operates an attractive portfolio of brands, with three of its four brands at less than $250M sales and a history of success building a $1.9B+ lifestyle brand. DTC remains an underappreciated element of COLM’s growth story, in our opinion, and view the founding family as important stewards of the culture. However, high exposure to cold weather and a retail environment still struggling to recover from last year’s warm winter leave us concerned. At 19.4x 2017E P/E and 9.8x2017E EV/EBITDA, compared to its apparel (13.7x 2017E P/E and 7.9," said Schmidt.
Shares of Columbia Sportswear closed at $56.49 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- Kite Pharma (KITE): Novartis ASH Data Looks Similar To KITE's - Stifel
- Cowen Is Cautious On lululemon athletica (LULU) Ahead Of The Print
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!