KeyBanc Starts Colgate-Palmolive Company (CL) at Sector Weight
- Wall St. falls as earnings from some big names disappoint
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
KeyBanc initiated coverage on Colgate-Palmolive Company (NYSE: CL) with a Sector Weight rating. Analyst Jason Gere sees valuation as fair.
"CL’s track record of best-in-class and above-category organic growth trends from favorable LT geographic exposures, dominant market share positions and robust margin structure with further expansion opportunity can continue. Recent EM slowdown and competitive pressures, though, likely keep organic growth closer to the low end of the 4-7% range. Currently trading at a premium to historical averages and large-cap peers, valuation feels fair and multiple expansion feels difficult until growth reaccelerates, limiting the upside we need to see in shares to launch with a more positive view," said the analyst.
Shares of Colgate-Palmolive Company closed at $73.76 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on V.F. Corp. (VFC) to $59; Reiterates Buy
- Needham & Company Cuts Price Target on Electronics for Imaging (EFII) Following Solid 3Q
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on T-Mobile (TMUS) to $55 Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!