KeyBanc Starts Colgate-Palmolive Company (CL) at Sector Weight
- Wall Street lower as oil snaps four-day rally
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- Twitter (TWTR) Engagement Appear to be Improving and MAUs are Solid - Analyst
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
KeyBanc initiated coverage on Colgate-Palmolive Company (NYSE: CL) with a Sector Weight rating. Analyst Jason Gere sees valuation as fair.
"CL’s track record of best-in-class and above-category organic growth trends from favorable LT geographic exposures, dominant market share positions and robust margin structure with further expansion opportunity can continue. Recent EM slowdown and competitive pressures, though, likely keep organic growth closer to the low end of the 4-7% range. Currently trading at a premium to historical averages and large-cap peers, valuation feels fair and multiple expansion feels difficult until growth reaccelerates, limiting the upside we need to see in shares to launch with a more positive view," said the analyst.
Shares of Colgate-Palmolive Company closed at $73.76 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cowen Downgrades Nike (NKE) to Neutral; Sees Lower Guidance
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Green Plains Partners LP (GPP) to Buy
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Martin Midstream Partners (MMLP) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!