KeyBanc Starts Colgate-Palmolive Company (CL) at Sector Weight
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
KeyBanc initiated coverage on Colgate-Palmolive Company (NYSE: CL) with a Sector Weight rating. Analyst Jason Gere sees valuation as fair.
"CL’s track record of best-in-class and above-category organic growth trends from favorable LT geographic exposures, dominant market share positions and robust margin structure with further expansion opportunity can continue. Recent EM slowdown and competitive pressures, though, likely keep organic growth closer to the low end of the 4-7% range. Currently trading at a premium to historical averages and large-cap peers, valuation feels fair and multiple expansion feels difficult until growth reaccelerates, limiting the upside we need to see in shares to launch with a more positive view," said the analyst.
Shares of Colgate-Palmolive Company closed at $73.76 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Texas Instruments (TXN) Following 3Q Report
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Coca Cola (KO) to $46 Following 3Q; Reaffirmed Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!