KeyBanc Starts Clearwater Paper (CLW) at Sector Weight
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
KeyBanc initiated coverage on Clearwater Paper (NYSE: CLW) with a Sector Weight rating. Analyst Adam Josephson sees little upside.
"CLW has had difficulty generating organic EBITDA growth in recent years primarily on account of weak industry fundamentals. The absence of EBITDA growth has been partly the result of declining prices in both of CLW’s businesses. SBS prices have been under pressure partly on account of a strong U.S. dollar and capacity additions in Europe, while the tissue market has ample capacity as well (industry operating rates have been declining for the past four years). We do not expect industry conditions to improve in 2017, particularly given the recent strength in the dollar (which is not good for North American SBS producers), and therefore do not see much, if any, upside to estimates or the multiple," said the analyst.
Shares of Clearwater Paper closed at $63.45 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- Carter's (CRI) PT Lowered to $105 at Oppenheimer; Reiterates Outperform
- Drexel Hamilton Reiterates Buy on IBM (IBM) Following 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!