KeyBanc Starts Celanese (CE) at Overweight
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
KeyBanc initiated coverage on Celanese (NYSE: CE) with a Overweight rating and a price target of $80. Analyst Michael J. Sison highlighted solid earnings growth.
"We believe CE has an operating strategy that can generate steady growth, high margins and returns on capital at the upper tiers of the specialty chemical sector. CE is on track to generate solid EPS growth in 2016E with potential of $7.70+ by 2018E with upside via acquisitions or aggressively returning cash to shareholders," said Sison.
The analyst added, "Despite a very low growth macro, we believe that CE can generate attractive HSD EPS growth in 2016E vs. 2015 with a good portion under management’s control via cost savings, stock buyback and focused growth from its high-quality Advanced Engineered Materials franchise. Since the last downturn, CE has generated impressive EPS growth annualizing ~25% (2009-2015)."
Shares of Celanese closed at $65.86 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- BMO Capital Remains Bullish on Duluth Holdings Inc. (DLTH) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesKeyBanc, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!