KeyBanc Starts Catalent (CTLT) at Overweight
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
KeyBanc initiated coverage on Catalent (NYSE: CTLT) with a Overweight rating and a price target of $29. Analyst Matthew Mishan said he expects investors sentiment to improve.
"Despite some uneven results post IPO, we believe underlying fundamentals are positive and investor sentiment will likely improve through FY17. More specifically: 1) it is differentiated by its scale and expertise in advanced delivery technologies; 2) with Beinheim recovering and Blackstone exiting its final stake, key overhangs are lifting and it could meet/exceed conservative FY17 guidance; 3) there are multiple drivers of LT revenue growth; 4) EBITDA margin appears sustainable LT; and 5) M&A pace and size potentially accelerate," said the analyst.
Shares of Catalent closed at $24.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Ciena (CIEN) to $30 Following 4Q
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Ciena (CIEN) Following 4Q
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades CEB Inc (CEB) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesKeyBanc, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!