KeyBanc Starts Camping World Holdings (CWH) at Overweight
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
KeyBanc initiated coverage on Camping World Holdings (NYSE: CWH) with an Overweight rating and a price target of $28.
Analyst Scott W. Hamann said, "We are initiating coverage on CWH with an Overweight rating, reflective of its strong growth outlook and estimates that we believe to be conservative, especially when factoring in growth in the number of dealerships more in line with its historical average. Further, we believe that CWH's leverage to a high margin/recurring revenue stream should provide some relative cushion to the perceived cyclicality of the business in the event of a downturn. Moreover, we believe little spread between CWH and the RV manufacturers' valuation relative to the auto and marine groups presents an opportunity for share price upside."
Shares of Camping World Holdings closed at $22.36 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cooper Cos. (COO) Following 4Q Results
- UBS Raises Price Target on Selecta Biosciences (SELB) to $29
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!