KeyBanc Starts Camping World Holdings (CWH) at Overweight
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
KeyBanc initiated coverage on Camping World Holdings (NYSE: CWH) with an Overweight rating and a price target of $28.
Analyst Scott W. Hamann said, "We are initiating coverage on CWH with an Overweight rating, reflective of its strong growth outlook and estimates that we believe to be conservative, especially when factoring in growth in the number of dealerships more in line with its historical average. Further, we believe that CWH's leverage to a high margin/recurring revenue stream should provide some relative cushion to the perceived cyclicality of the business in the event of a downturn. Moreover, we believe little spread between CWH and the RV manufacturers' valuation relative to the auto and marine groups presents an opportunity for share price upside."
Shares of Camping World Holdings closed at $22.36 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Raises Rating on CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to 'Overweight'; Analyst Thinks Bats Technology Will Drive Greater Trading Activity
- Oppenheimer Remains Sidelined on Ambarella (AMBA) Following 3Q
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!