KeyBanc Starts CIRCOR International (CIR) at Sector Weight
- Wall Street dragged down by Apple, health stocks
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/29: (ITCI) (ADHD) (MRNS) Higher; (CATB) (AEGR) (DRNA) Lower
- Some Deutsche Bank (DB) Clients Said to Reduce Collateral on Trades
- After Near-Term Outperformance, Barclays Sees Apple (AAPL) Shares Flat from Here
- U.S. economy less sluggish in second quarter; companies investing more
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
KeyBanc initiated coverage on CIRCOR International (NYSE: CIR) with a Sector Weight rating.
Analyst James Picariello said, "Decrementals during the current oil & gas downturn have been impressive, and we are encouraged by the runway both near and longer term given CIR's profitability profile relative to peers. Based on the stock's current multiple at ~12x EV/EBITDA, we await a better entry point or to see firmer stabilization in Energy, which should showcase CIR's significant earnings leverage opportunity."
Shares of CIRCOR International closed at $56.28 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises price Target on Pier 1 Imports (PIR) Following 2Q Report
- Oppenheimer Reiterates Outperform on Yum! Brands (YUM) - PT to $97
- Deutsche Bank Starts Lindblad Expeditions Holdings (LIND) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesKeyBanc, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!