KeyBanc Starts CIRCOR International (CIR) at Sector Weight
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
KeyBanc initiated coverage on CIRCOR International (NYSE: CIR) with a Sector Weight rating.
Analyst James Picariello said, "Decrementals during the current oil & gas downturn have been impressive, and we are encouraged by the runway both near and longer term given CIR's profitability profile relative to peers. Based on the stock's current multiple at ~12x EV/EBITDA, we await a better entry point or to see firmer stabilization in Energy, which should showcase CIR's significant earnings leverage opportunity."
Shares of CIRCOR International closed at $56.28 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Checkpoint Software (CHKP) PT Raised to $94 at Stifel Following 4Q Beat
- IBM (IBM): Closer Look Shows The - Jefferies
- Bassett Furniture (BSET) PT Raised to $28 at Stifel Following 4Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesKeyBanc, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!