KeyBanc Starts CIRCOR International (CIR) at Sector Weight
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
KeyBanc initiated coverage on CIRCOR International (NYSE: CIR) with a Sector Weight rating.
Analyst James Picariello said, "Decrementals during the current oil & gas downturn have been impressive, and we are encouraged by the runway both near and longer term given CIR's profitability profile relative to peers. Based on the stock's current multiple at ~12x EV/EBITDA, we await a better entry point or to see firmer stabilization in Energy, which should showcase CIR's significant earnings leverage opportunity."
Shares of CIRCOR International closed at $56.28 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on PDC Energy (PDCE) to $81; Reiterates Neutral
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesKeyBanc, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!