KeyBanc Starts CIRCOR International (CIR) at Sector Weight
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
KeyBanc initiated coverage on CIRCOR International (NYSE: CIR) with a Sector Weight rating.
Analyst James Picariello said, "Decrementals during the current oil & gas downturn have been impressive, and we are encouraged by the runway both near and longer term given CIR's profitability profile relative to peers. Based on the stock's current multiple at ~12x EV/EBITDA, we await a better entry point or to see firmer stabilization in Energy, which should showcase CIR's significant earnings leverage opportunity."
Shares of CIRCOR International closed at $56.28 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades Community Health (CYH) to Underperform
- Needham & Company Reiterates Buy on TTM Technologies (TTMI) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesKeyBanc, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!