KeyBanc Starts CIRCOR International (CIR) at Sector Weight
- Futures fall on Brexit worries, Trump's dollar comments
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
KeyBanc initiated coverage on CIRCOR International (NYSE: CIR) with a Sector Weight rating.
Analyst James Picariello said, "Decrementals during the current oil & gas downturn have been impressive, and we are encouraged by the runway both near and longer term given CIR's profitability profile relative to peers. Based on the stock's current multiple at ~12x EV/EBITDA, we await a better entry point or to see firmer stabilization in Energy, which should showcase CIR's significant earnings leverage opportunity."
Shares of CIRCOR International closed at $56.28 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FBR Capital Remains Bullish on JPMorgan (JPM) Following 4Q EPS Beat
- Baird Upgrades Albemarle (ALB) to Outperform
- Canaccord Genuity Starts Kratos Defense & Security (KTOS) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesKeyBanc, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!