KeyBanc Starts Acushnet Holdings (GOLF) at Overweight
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
KeyBanc initiated coverage on Acushnet Holdings (NYSE: GOLF) with an Overweight rating and a price target of $23.
"We are initiating coverage on GOLF with an Overweight rating ($23 price target), reflective of estimates that we believe to be slightly conservative around easy weather compares and retailer liquidations. Further, we believe a stabilizing industry, GOLF's very strong distribution network as well as its high mix of consumables, which represents a solid source of recurring revenues, bode well for growth in the coming years. Additionally, given its stable earnings/FCF outlook and strong EBITDA margin, we believe the risk/reward is compelling at current levels and supports share price upside," said analyst Scott W. Hamann.
Shares of Acushnet Holdings closed at $19.02 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
- Pivotal Research Downgrades Kroger (KR) to Hold
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX): Regardless Of CEO Transition, Multiple Will Contract - Buckingham
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesKeyBanc, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!