KeyBanc Downgrades Vera Bradley (VRA) to Sector Weight
- Indexes hit record highs as Trump rally continues
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 on renewed hopes for output cuts
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
KeyBanc downgraded Vera Bradley (NASDAQ: VRA) from Overweight to Sector Weight and removed its price target. Analyst Edward Yruma sees risk to earnings.
"While we think that Vera Bradley’s efforts to reboot the brand are helping improve results, we see downside risk to earnings and downgrade the stock to Sector Weight. On balance, we think that the management-driven reboot has been successful (and is reflected in the stock, +20% YOY), but given gross margin that is now in excess of previous peak levels, sales leverage is necessary. We are lowering our 2016 EPS estimate to $0.85," said the analyst.
Shares of Vera Bradley closed at $15.26 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Lincoln Electric (LECO) to Hold
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades CEB Inc (CEB) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Downgrades
Related EntitiesKeyBanc, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!