KeyBanc Downgrades Tetra Tech (TTEK) to Sector Weight
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
KeyBanc downgraded Tetra Tech (NASDAQ: TTEK) from Overweight to Sector Weight with a price target of $40. The downgrade was tied to valuation.
"We gauge current trading levels now fully reflect TTEK’s return to consistent earnings performance and visibility, as well as recognition of momentum in its core end markets. We continue to view TTEK as one of our higher quality E&C names in terms of lower execution risk, strong free cash flow and its relatively higher mix from defensive end markets," said analyst Tahira Afzal.
Shares of Tetra Tech closed at $39.65 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC says 'Trump-onomics' has Reset Industrial Expansion Clock - (HDS) (WCC) (GWW) (MMM)
- RBC Capital Downgrades Concordia Healthcare (CXRX) to Underperform, $1 PT
- KLR Group Raise Price Target on Oasis Petroleum (OAS) to $22; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Related EntitiesKeyBanc, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!