KeyBanc Downgrades Ply Gem Holdings (PGEM) to Sector Weight
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
KeyBanc downgraded Ply Gem Holdings (NYSE: PGEM) from Overweight to Sector Weight.
"Our thesis, '7th Inning Stretch', reflects the Building Products’ maturing sequence of growth, led by slowing: 1) existing homes sales; and 2) new starts; amid steady 3) home price gains of 5-6%. We do not forecast a decline in housing activity in 2017 (R&R up ~5%, starts up ~7%), but think the likelihood of falling estimates makes the sector less attractive prospectively. We downgrade 3 stocks (FBHS, PGEM, NX) to Sector Weight as our forward demand drivers (3 above factors ~80% correlated to 9-month forward demand, Fig 1) point to 1H17 growth, not a call on 3Q16 trends," said analyst Kenneth Zener.
Shares of Ply Gem Holdings closed at $14.35 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stephens Downgrades Ply Gem Holdings (PGEM) to Equal Weight
- Needham & Company Upgrades Magnachip Semiconductor (MX) to Buy
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Upgrades PACCAR (PCAR) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!