KeyBanc Downgrades Ply Gem Holdings (PGEM) to Sector Weight
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
KeyBanc downgraded Ply Gem Holdings (NYSE: PGEM) from Overweight to Sector Weight.
"Our thesis, '7th Inning Stretch', reflects the Building Products’ maturing sequence of growth, led by slowing: 1) existing homes sales; and 2) new starts; amid steady 3) home price gains of 5-6%. We do not forecast a decline in housing activity in 2017 (R&R up ~5%, starts up ~7%), but think the likelihood of falling estimates makes the sector less attractive prospectively. We downgrade 3 stocks (FBHS, PGEM, NX) to Sector Weight as our forward demand drivers (3 above factors ~80% correlated to 9-month forward demand, Fig 1) point to 1H17 growth, not a call on 3Q16 trends," said analyst Kenneth Zener.
Shares of Ply Gem Holdings closed at $14.35 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) PT Raised to $85 at Cowen
- PayPal (PYPL): Improving Visibility, Raising PT - Wedbush
- Maxim Integrated (MXIM) PT Bumped to $45 at Jefferies Following In-Line Results on Note 7 Impact
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!