KeyBanc Downgrades Ply Gem Holdings (PGEM) to Sector Weight
- Stock futures rise as flurry of deal activity boosts confidence
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices fall as Iraq resists joining output cut
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
KeyBanc downgraded Ply Gem Holdings (NYSE: PGEM) from Overweight to Sector Weight.
"Our thesis, '7th Inning Stretch', reflects the Building Products’ maturing sequence of growth, led by slowing: 1) existing homes sales; and 2) new starts; amid steady 3) home price gains of 5-6%. We do not forecast a decline in housing activity in 2017 (R&R up ~5%, starts up ~7%), but think the likelihood of falling estimates makes the sector less attractive prospectively. We downgrade 3 stocks (FBHS, PGEM, NX) to Sector Weight as our forward demand drivers (3 above factors ~80% correlated to 9-month forward demand, Fig 1) point to 1H17 growth, not a call on 3Q16 trends," said analyst Kenneth Zener.
Shares of Ply Gem Holdings closed at $14.35 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Time Warner (TWX) to Neutral Following Takeover
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Citizens Financial Group (CFG) Following 3Q EPS Beat
- Credit Suisse Starts EQT Corp. (EQT) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!