KeyBanc Downgrades Ply Gem Holdings (PGEM) to Sector Weight
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
KeyBanc downgraded Ply Gem Holdings (NYSE: PGEM) from Overweight to Sector Weight.
"Our thesis, '7th Inning Stretch', reflects the Building Products’ maturing sequence of growth, led by slowing: 1) existing homes sales; and 2) new starts; amid steady 3) home price gains of 5-6%. We do not forecast a decline in housing activity in 2017 (R&R up ~5%, starts up ~7%), but think the likelihood of falling estimates makes the sector less attractive prospectively. We downgrade 3 stocks (FBHS, PGEM, NX) to Sector Weight as our forward demand drivers (3 above factors ~80% correlated to 9-month forward demand, Fig 1) point to 1H17 growth, not a call on 3Q16 trends," said analyst Kenneth Zener.
Shares of Ply Gem Holdings closed at $14.35 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- lululemon athletica (LULU): Skeptics Are Quieter - Wedbush
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Ollie's Bargain Outlet (OLLI) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!