KeyBanc Downgrades Papa John's (PZZA) to Sector Weight
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
KeyBanc downgraded Papa John's (NASDAQ: PZZA) from Overweight to Sector Weight and removed its price target. Analyst Chris O'Cull thinks its current valuation is reasonable.
"PZZA has reached our price target, and we believe the valuation appropriately reflects investors' expectations for upside to 2017 estimates; therefore, we are moving to a Sector Weight rating. Our SRS and EPS estimates remain unchanged. Our long-term view also remains unchanged —PZZA is likely to continue experiencing mid- to high-teens EPS growth stemming from above-average domestic SRS gains, driven by investments in technology, coupled with greater profit contribution from its burgeoning international segment. Given our positive bias, we would be more constructive on a market-related pullback in shares," said O'Cull.
Shares of Papa John's closed at $86.92 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades MGM Growth Properties (MGP) to Hold
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts Owens Corning (OC) at Buy
- Cowen Downgrades Nike (NKE) to Neutral; Sees Lower Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!