KeyBanc Downgrades Orbital Sciences (ORB) to Hold
- Equinix (EQIX) to Acquire TelecityGroup in $3.6B Deal
- Intel (INTC) Said Near $15B Offer for Altera (ALTR)
- Avago Technologies (AVGO) PT Raised to $180 at Brean Capital
- GameStop (GME) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c; Bumps Outlook
- U.S. Steel Stocks Set Up Well for 2nd-Half of 2015, Credit Suisse Says (X) (RS) (WOR) (ZEUS)
KeyBanc downgraded Orbital Sciences (NYSE: ORB) from Buy to Hold.
Analyst Michael F. Ciarmoli said, "Tuesday morning, Alliant Techsystems Inc. (ATK NYSE) and Orbital Sciences Corporation (ORB-NYSE) announced plans to enter into a definitive agreement in a merger of equals deal that would create a new publicly traded aerospace and defense entity named Orbital ATK, which will trade under the ticker OA. In addition to the merger of equals, ATK is spinning off its sporting group segment into a new publicly traded entity that will be entirely focused on the sporting, shooting, and outdoor sports markets.
"Based on our initial pro-forma analysis of each new publicly traded company, we believe the new ATK Outdoor sporting entity will carry a per share valuation in the range of $100-$110," he added.
Shares of Orbital Sciences closed at $30.96 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Avago Tech (AVGO) to Acquire Broadcom (BRCM) in ~$37B Deal
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Omnivision Technologies (OVTI) Following FQ4 Results
- Broadcom/Avago Deal Sees as Negative for Cadence Design (CDNS), Positive for Cavium (CAVM) and Inphi (IPHI), Piper Jaffray Says
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Downgrades
Related EntitiesKeyBanc, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!