KeyBanc Downgrades Minerals Technologies (MTX) to Sector Weight
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
KeyBanc downgraded Minerals Technologies (NYSE: MTX) from Overweight to Sector Weight and removed its price target.
Analyst Philip Gibbs said, "Within Specialty Chemicals, we downgrade MTX from OW to SW, as we believe shares are likely to consolidate over the near term as the Company's unplanned management transition plays out."
Shares of Minerals Technologies closed at $66.04 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Reiterates Outperform on Pepsi (PEP) Following Solid 3Q
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Pioneer Energy Services Corp (PES) to Buy
- UPDATE: Brean Capital Assumes Nektar Therapeutics (NKTR) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!