KeyBanc Downgrades Minerals Technologies (MTX) to Sector Weight
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
KeyBanc downgraded Minerals Technologies (NYSE: MTX) from Overweight to Sector Weight and removed its price target.
Analyst Philip Gibbs said, "Within Specialty Chemicals, we downgrade MTX from OW to SW, as we believe shares are likely to consolidate over the near term as the Company's unplanned management transition plays out."
Shares of Minerals Technologies closed at $66.04 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- DA Davidson Downgrades Inventure Foods (SNAK) to Neutral, Predicts Company Won't Exist In Current Form Come June 2017
- UBS Reiterates Buy on Monster Beverage (MNST) After Meeting with Investors
- Needham & Company Upgrades Magnachip Semiconductor (MX) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!