KeyBanc Downgrades Minerals Technologies (MTX) to Sector Weight
- Wall Street drops as investors brace for presidential debate
- Disney (DIS) Working with Adviser on Potential Twitter (TWTR) Bid - Bloomberg
- Rice Energy (RICE) Acquires Vantage Energy in $2.7B Deal; FY16 Outlook Updated
- Kite Pharma (KITE) Announces Positive Topline Data from KTE-C19 ZUMA-1 Study in Aggressive NHL
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/26: (KITE) (SNX) (ARRY) Higher; (SXL) (NAT) (RICE) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
KeyBanc downgraded Minerals Technologies (NYSE: MTX) from Overweight to Sector Weight and removed its price target.
Analyst Philip Gibbs said, "Within Specialty Chemicals, we downgrade MTX from OW to SW, as we believe shares are likely to consolidate over the near term as the Company's unplanned management transition plays out."
Shares of Minerals Technologies closed at $66.04 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Foot Locker (FL) Added to Focus List at JPMorgan; Nike (NKE) Removed from Focus List
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Starts Marriott International (MAR) at Buy
- Seaport Global Securities Upgrades HB Fuller (FUL) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!